Need some quick help

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies
My sister said she just found a baby kitty. She thinks it's a girl and she is feeding it canned food and the kitty is scarfing it down. Now, my sister is very book smart, but lacks some common street smarts
She's already let the kitten around her two cats. They can't afford to take her to the vet and have her spayed (if it even is a girl.) I told her to bring the kitten out to me tomorrow. She said otherwise she would take it to the HS. It would be better if she brought it to me right? I mean, I know to keep her separated, etc. Been through it before

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by goosehazel

My sister said she just found a baby kitty. She thinks it's a girl and she is feeding it canned food and the kitty is scarfing it down. Now, my sister is very book smart, but lacks some common street smarts
She's already let the kitten around her two cats. They can't afford to take her to the vet and have her spayed (if it even is a girl.) I told her to bring the kitten out to me tomorrow. She said otherwise she would take it to the HS. It would be better if she brought it to me right? I mean, I know to keep her separated, etc. Been through it before
Awww - so it sounds like your going to be adopting a new kitty huh?

Good luck with the little one!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Awww - so it sounds like your going to be adopting a new kitty huh?

Good luck with the little one!
Apparently not
Brent is being such a jerk. He's giving me the "Fine, just have her bring it here. I don't know what we're going to do with another cat."

Long story short, When we brought in Hazel, she and Lucy fought constantly and we ended up talking his mom into taking her. She said not to get anymore cats...And Brent said Okay.
I'm sorry, but she does not dictate what goes on in my house!!

He can be such a jerk sometimes. Now I don't know what to do. My sister doesn't have the means to take care of this kitten.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe you could tell him your ONLY going to foster the baby until a home can be found.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If it's gonna cause strife in your husband and your's relationship - I wouldn't do it....however, if you can kindly talk him into you just fostering the kitten until a suitable home can be found- he might be more understanding.....try it again...it's worth a shot (also butter him up a little bit
...sometimes when Colin says stuff like that, he doesn't really mean it- he's just having a bad day or something...you think that might be the case with your hubby?) I would try asking again later when he's had a chance to cool off

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would bring her over and just keep her away from hubby for a while- let him relax and calm down a bit
Good luck sweetie

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aaaaaaaaaaaw, a little baby kitty..Geez everyone on this site is so lucky...finding baby kitties all the time..All I find are spiders

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, my sister is going to keep her for now and put up some signs around the neighborhood. If no one calls in a few days to a week, then we are going to take her. I'm going over there tomorrow to help her put up the signs and check on the kitten.