Jack, The Bank Robber *video*

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jack...you are busted sweetie pie.

This video was adorable.

The background music was purrfect. Meow!

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Loved it!!! Jack is gorgeous, by the way.

So do we have any features starring his sister, Chloe?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

colin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Right now the only one featuring only her is the one I made before Jack arrived. This shows her first few days with us. She's so tiny in this video that was made in May when she was about 6 months old. Unfortunately, Jack's personality is so dominant, that if she starts to play, he'll just take over!

This is Chloe's video: http://www.satoauto.com/video/Chloe_512.wmv

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
what is it with cats and change?? mine knock it off the counter all the time
that was so cute, Jack is so lovely!!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww... you should sub that to a funny video show. And how handsome is Jack! I bet he knows it too since you say his personality is so dominant.

I have to ask... how did you teach Chloe to shake? and did you teach her to fetch or did she just do that?

colin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Awww... you should sub that to a funny video show....

I have to ask... how did you teach Chloe to shake? and did you teach her to fetch or did she just do that?
We've taught all our cats to shake, you just have to find something they really like as a reward, then be more persistant than they are! I don't take credit for this, usually Fran does this cause she's more patient. If you hold the treat out of reach, sooner or later they'll reach out to paw at it. Grab the paw, pay the compliment, and give the treat. They catch on pretty quick. We have paws "waving" at us all the time!

Fetching is something both cats do, its not something we taught, but it is something we try to reinforce.

BTW, I've tinkered with the video, so there's a new version up. Not a big change, just replaced the 360 spin with some snap shot effects. Just use the link in the first post, I've kept the same file name and replaced one video for the other

colin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

I love seeing your videos. I just wish i had the speakers here at work
Well, the music really helps! I gotta say after a few hours of editing this video, that music is stuckin my head and it's driving me nuts!