Hey Cat People!

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello all of you cat people. I'm John. In case you couldnt guess I'm Amber's (4crazycats) man.
Just wanted to say I'm finally here. And to beware I'm reading this forum.
Also incase no one knows I dont have any cats but Bagheera loves me to death. Lily (AKA The Devil) hates me. I think she wishes to kill me.
I dont know what I did to her. These smile things are pretty cool. I've been home alone for about 4 hours and just figured out how to work this silly thing. Am's not home from work yet. Anyways thats it. Oh I have 3 goats all females. 2 Lamanchas Nalini and Acacia. And one Dwarf Shashi she's my ugly duckling.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi John, welcome to the madness! Maybe we can at least make you laugh some while you are recovering.

And yes, Susie is our resident nut lover, but she is quite harmless. Now that Karen...

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey! Don't forget the Queen of the Gutter Gang!

Hey, John! Nice to see you are "home". Had an auto accident myself back in April that resulted in a back injury. (Don't ever drive your van into a deep ditch.
) Consider yourself fortunate that you have easier access to a computer. I was booooooooooored stiff because I couldn't get to my desktop. You wouldn't believe how many trashy romance novels I read.

Welcome to the site and take it easy on Amber.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Hey! Don't forget the Queen of the Gutter Gang!

Hey, John! Nice to see you are "home". Had an auto accident myself back in April that resulted in a back injury. (Don't ever drive your van into a deep ditch.
) Consider yourself fortunate that you have easier access to a computer. I was booooooooooored stiff because I couldn't get to my desktop. You wouldn't believe how many trashy romance novels I read.

Welcome to the site and take it easy on Amber.
Thanks! I've never been one to just lay around all day so its driving me crazy. I slept most of the day away. Bagheera kept coming in and meowing at me to wake me up. So I'm finally awake for a while I think. Amber is working late so I'm stuck here with my lil sis for a while. Bagheera is keeping me company. I must look very weird I have my laptop propped on my chest with my head sticking up in a weird position trying to see what I type. Much harder then I thought it would be. I'll try to be easy on her. But she was being a brat this morning on here talking about me snoring. She should hear herself. She may not snore but she talks all night in her sleep. haha Nah I try not to be to rough on her. She's been threw to much lately. Least I can do is be as nice as I possibly can.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well she thinks the world of you, John, her posts reflect that . So maybe you can live with a little audio to get you through the night. Who knows, she might reveal who her Secret Santa is, and some people here would pay good money for that information!

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Well she thinks the world of you, John, her posts reflect that . So maybe you can live with a little audio to get you through the night. Who knows, she might reveal who her Secret Santa is, and some people here would pay good money for that information!
I dont think she did the Secret Santa. At least not that I know of. Well She's a sweetheart. I dont know how anyone could not like her. I plan on keeping her around awhile. I dont know how someone could give her up like Stan did. I guess his loss is my gain. I get it double. Her and Miss Lava Girl. BTW I'm the one who gave Lava Girl the nickname. I got tired of Ammy going between all the different names so I told her to just pick a nickname. She couldnt think of anything better then Slug Baby so I picked Lava Girl.. haha

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great to "meet" you John! Welcome to the madness!!!!

You sound like a great guy, and we were all very sorry to hear about the accident.

Dunno how many posts you read, but I had an order for you... See the signatures at the bottom of people's posts? Your job is to learn how to use Photoshop so you can make them for everyone while you're stuck in bed

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Great to "meet" you John! Welcome to the madness!!!!

You sound like a great guy, and we were all very sorry to hear about the accident.

Dunno how many posts you read, but I had an order for you... See the signatures at the bottom of people's posts? Your job is to learn how to use Photoshop so you can make them for everyone while you're stuck in bed
I might give it a try but I'm no artist like some of these lovely ladies on here. They will probably look a mess. Your gonna give me a even bigger head then I already have.
Amber told me that you guys were sending healing vibes my way and I want to thank you all. Your a bunch of wonderful people on here.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
John,

We are so glad you're able to join us here. We've all got to know you some through Amber and have been quite worried about you
. Now we get to see if Amber's right
about how special you are.

Welcome,
Jana

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome John! Heard a lot about you. We can swap broken pelvis stories, LOL, but I don't know much about goats. I like the nickname Lava Girl. Sort of makes me think of the 70s though!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heyla John.

Hope you're feeling better! What I'd like to see are pics of your goats!!! I do know that you should conference with theimp in defending your "manly" status!

Enjoy yourself in the forums!

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

John,

We are so glad you're able to join us here. We've all got to know you some through Amber and have been quite worried about you
. Now we get to see if Amber's right
about how special you are.

Welcome,
Jana
I noticed she told you guys about the first night I stayed over. Devil Cat scared me to death. Aww crap now I'm going to have to behave myself on here and make everyone love me.

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Welcome John! Heard a lot about you. We can swap broken pelvis stories, LOL, but I don't know much about goats. I like the nickname Lava Girl. Sort of makes me think of the 70s though!
Most people dont know much about goats. Amber was terrified of my sweet innocent girls when she first met them. Her Grandma had had a goat that would head butt and kick anyone but her Grandpa so she thought all goats are like that. But only my Nalini is like that. She will go after you if you turn your back on her. The other 2 are just sweethearts. I dont have any pics on the laptop so I will have to get my mom to send me some pics from home or soemthing. All my stuff is at home. I'm now in the "dog room". I'm stuck in here all alone. Amber was exausted when she got home so she jumped on the computer for like 2 minutes then went to take a bath. I havnt seen her since. Its really annoying being stuck in one spot. You had a broken pelvis? Howd you hurt it? I actually gave her the nickname Lava Girl because I was trying to think of something and we were at Blockbuster and I saw a ad for Shark Boy and Lava Girl. Amber thought it was funny so it stuck.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I thought Lava Girl was funny because, well, maybe Amber isn't far enough along, but that's sort of what it feels like - lava moving around in your insides. Except not hot, LOL. With the first one it takes a few times until you go, "Oh! Wow - that weird feeling - wow - that's the baby! And I've been feeling it a while now."

My broken pelvis wasn't a very big deal. I was born with hip displaysia, and they didn't take such good care of it then, and my hip cartilege wore out. I was too young for a hip replacement, so (this was about 6 years ago) they broke my pelvis in 4 places, "scooched" the hip socket so it covered the head of the femur, and then pinned it in place. I was supposed to be on crutches for 12 weeks but made it in 6. It's totally not like having it broken in an accident, but I can still sympathize.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi & welcome (finally
) to TCS

If you have any problems finding your way around the site, feel free to send me a private message and I'll be happy to help in any way I can

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Oh, I thought Lava Girl was funny because, well, maybe Amber isn't far enough along, but that's sort of what it feels like - lava moving around in your insides. Except not hot, LOL. With the first one it takes a few times until you go, "Oh! Wow - that weird feeling - wow - that's the baby! And I've been feeling it a while now."

My broken pelvis wasn't a very big deal. I was born with hip displaysia, and they didn't take such good care of it then, and my hip cartilege wore out. I was too young for a hip replacement, so (this was about 6 years ago) they broke my pelvis in 4 places, "scooched" the hip socket so it covered the head of the femur, and then pinned it in place. I was supposed to be on crutches for 12 weeks but made it in 6. It's totally not like having it broken in an accident, but I can still sympathize.
She can feel Lava Girl move around all the time. She keeps laughing for what appears to be no reason. Then when people look at her weird she says oh I just have an alien moving around inside me nothing much. She gets alot of weird looks when she tells that to people who dont even know her.
I can hear her talking to her right now sayig something about she better get all her energy out now because mommys ready for bed.

Ouch I couldnt imagine doing that on perpose. It is the worst pain ever felt in my life. I hurt my back one time when I was 15 I fell out of a tree. That was I thought going to be the worst pain I ever felt. I didnt break anything but it still hurt like crazy. But this feels so weird and it hurts. Its not a normal hurt either and not just in my pelvis area it shoots up into my back and legs. But I gotta deal with it.

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Hi & welcome (finally
) to TCS

If you have any problems finding your way around the site, feel free to send me a private message and I'll be happy to help in any way I can
Thanks. I was having a little trouble figureing things out at first. But when Amber came home she showed me around and I think I got it down.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS
we are going to enjoy corrupting you with talk of gnomes, nuts, and kitties

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR