=D they are here!

forever_urs8019

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thanks to all the help from everyone! i now have me some halloween kittens! my stronger mother Allie had her first litter w/o any problems. she birthed 7 adorable kittens. i wasnt here for the first 5, but i did get to see the sixth one. hopefully their growth will go great.. ill try and take some snap shots tonight, and post them ...

thanks a bunch!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww thats great news , congrat's , hope they all contuine to do well , all the best

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats! I bet they are cute! Make sure to keep mom indoors until she can be spayed so she doesn't keep having litters!

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm glad she had a successful birth..but I do agree with Jen...let's plan on having this be Allie's only litter.

Also...it's probably time to get Gizmo neutered since he is 5 months of age. That way, you don't risk Allie and Gizmo accidentally mating. If you need a low cost clinic in Alabama, just let me know.

Katie

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh those babies are beautiful!!!!! May they be healthy and happy and well-fed for the rest of their lives.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very colorful litter

I was not sure (till I looked at the other pictures) if you had a cream/white or an all white (assuming it is). But it looks like you have one of each.

Mom does look happy its all over

And if you do have an all white one, she mated with more then one tom! - one of them being all white like the kitten.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

forever_urs8019

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TNR1

I'm glad she had a successful birth..but I do agree with Jen...let's plan on having this be Allie's only litter.

Also...it's probably time to get Gizmo neutered since he is 5 months of age. That way, you don't risk Allie and Gizmo accidentally mating. If you need a low cost clinic in Alabama, just let me know.

Katie
thanks a lot to everyone. i only saw one mating cat. so i have no idea..

and my other cat Gizmo is a girl. yes i know this sounds like a boy name. but she looked exactly like the gremlin Gizmo when i got her, so i had to name her there. =D

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by forever_urs8019

and my other cat Gizmo is a girl. yes i know this sounds like a boy name. but she looked exactly like the gremlin Gizmo when i got her, so i had to name her there. =D
Oh...well that makes it even more important to get Gizmo spayed because she could get pregnant. I would keep both cats indoors only until they are both spayed.

Katie

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by forever_urs8019

Congratulations on the new babies! Where in Alabama are you?

shadow79

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
nice variation of kittens!
I cant wait to see pictures of them a few weeks from now. I like the white/silver ones.