Netflix came through

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Dracula-Dead and loving it" was in the mailbox this afternoon. So now, I can spend my Halloween with the cats, a latte', some chili-cheese dip and cornchips, and watch a semi-sorta spooky funny movie and just chill out.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

"Dracula-Dead and loving it" was in the mailbox this afternoon. So now, I can spend my Halloween with the cats, a latte', some chili-cheese dip and cornchips, and watch a semi-sorta spooky funny movie and just chill out.
I love netflicks! There are so many movies and so little time. It also allows me to leave my house less, and have more time to do stuff like post on TCS.

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I LOVE Netflix!!!!!

I just checked and I've been a subscriber since Feb 2004!!!
LOL I think right now I have around 430 movies in my queue

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I keep thinking I'm going to try NetFlix.........sounds like it's a good deal!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Netflix is da bomb! We've been around there awhile too, and watched a TON of movies. Sure helped us prevent buying some losers too!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I keep thinking I'm going to try NetFlix.........sounds like it's a good deal!
You should, it's really cool. I've never had an issue with them sending me my movies, and you can really keep them as long as you want. DH and I like foreign movies, but the Blockbuster down the street doesn't carry the ones we want to see. I'd sign up for it.

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

You should, it's really cool. I've never had an issue with them sending me my movies, and you can really keep them as long as you want. DH and I like foreign movies, but the Blockbuster down the street doesn't carry the ones we want to see. I'd sign up for it.
I agree!!!

I think they have a free two-week trial to begin with... you have to give your CC info but they don't charge it until your trial is over. If you don't like it you can cancel.

That's how I got hooked- I kept seeing ads everywhere and I thought I'd just do the trial and see what it was like.... Once I got the first DVD I knew right away this was for me mostly because it's unlimited rentals for one price- adn I love movies. Plus you never have to go to the video store & Chad is HORRIBLE about returning movies on time. I also like all the info they have on their site.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have thought about signing up but I don't have a credit card so I haven't yet because I can't really afford a credit card right now atleast not until I pay off some student loans so my credit is a little better.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

I have thought about signing up but I don't have a credit card so I haven't yet because I can't really afford a credit card right now atleast not until I pay off some student loans so my credit is a little better.
If you have a debit card with a visa or master card logo they'll take that too.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

Mike, you are such a guy!!!
chili-cheese dip & cornships????

I do love netflix though. No arguing about my hubby saying he'll take the movie back, accidentally getting sidetracked and forgetting he had it in his truck, then me going to the movie store only to find out 1. I can't rent till I pay $56, 2. I can't rent till I return Scary Movie 3 (that only cost $56 to make anyway
) and then having to explain to my 9yr old that no, she can not get Barbie's fairy topia cause daddy the ding bat did not return the stupid movie I didn't want to get in the 1st place.