Do you ever use your SO's razor???

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So fess up ladies, do you ever use your SO's razor when you run out of refills for yours??? I'm about to go get colin's razor and use that
(with a different razor head of course). Do you ever do that when you're desperate for a shave????

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use Lee's all the time! His shaves so much better than mine. I guess having 4 blades is better than 3!

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
All the time, and boy will he get mad! Mine are crappy and his are so much better and leave my legs silky smooth. Its magic!

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, his are gross and mine are nice! I fork out the money to buy good-quality razors and he's been using the same electric razor (with the same blades!) for the past ... oh, I dunno, how long has he been shaving? Fifteen years?

I also don't use his shaving cream; I use good quality body wash instead (I don't see much point in buying separate shaving cream and body wash, when a nice moisturizing body wash will do the trick -- did you know you could use hair conditioner as a shaving cream?). He doesn't see any point in shelling out the big bucks for hygiene products of any kind, whereas I think about 30% of my income goes towards them ... (Try having thick, curly hair down to your butt and not spending a small fortune on shampoo and conditioners.
I've tried using the cheap stuff and ripping tangles out of my hair makes me cry.) I'm not a girly-girl, and yet sometimes ... I totally am!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope. I have my own pretty pink one and he has an ugly black/orange one

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never use his, but he uses mine. It's funny to see a guy using a bright pink razor. He just got the titanium one, so maybe I should try it out. He shaved 2 days ago with it for the first time and his face is just prickily now, and usually by now he needs to shave again.

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I would never use anyones razor but my own. Thats just nasty. Amber shares that opinion. Its just wrong/

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Yep, and it drives him CRAZY! He says the pink ones are for me, and the black ones are for him. It's too funny.
I swear your hubby and Colin would get along soooooo well sometimes!
Colin says the same thing to me about me having the pink razor and him having the black one lol
He even ordered me a new Shick Quattro when they first came out cuz I took his soo much.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have a SO, but years ago when I lived at home I used to steal my brothers razor. Man, did he get mad!!! It wasn't electric, it was the kind that you buy those flat razor blades for and use a shaving soap.

Then when I was living with a guy I would sometimes use his razor. He didn't seem to notice, LOL

Now I don't shave. I use body sugaring. It's much better and when the hair grows out because it's not cut off at the thick part of the hair, and the hair is growing out with a nice new pointy tip, there is no razor stubble. Plus when you remove the hair from the root you get weeks and weeks of being hair free

Bikini, legs, under arms, brows, toes, arms and those awful chin hairs that we are plagued with as we get older... all gone with body sugar

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well...and don't be grossed out....I generally don't shave anything but my armpits.

But sometimes, when I'm at his place and forget my razor....I'll sneak in a shave with it! Shhhhh! No one tell on me!