Talk about a way to boost a girl's ego!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Man...when you're hot, you're hot!

Sunday at church, a guy told me I was one of the most beautiful creatures he'd ever seen. (Saturday was his mom's furneral & he's like 35-I'm 19).

Monday a farmer at the feed mill hit on me. I think he's rather cute, but if he's anything like his dad, that's a whole heap of trouble.

Today, a guy at school told me my boots are sexy & asked me if I am single. I thought it was an interesting choice of pick-up lines.... I told him all about my red-head boyfriend, & how cute he is....& about how he likes to eat popcorn out of my mouth...told them his name was Dorian & he's about 1 1/2 years old...and that we won't be having kids cuz he's neutered. I have a feeling that guy will never talk to me again!
(he's a heavy partier & just not someone I want to be around. my evil sense of humor took over there).

Then, I stopped in the bar on the way home to pick up boxflats for the shelter here. I got quite a few comments from the guys at the bar. Remember, I'm 19...and these guys are like my dad's age. The bartender threatened them if they didn't shut up they'd be outta here in a cop car so fast...(he knew I was coming & is really good about keeping the people who've had too much in line).

I'm just feeling really pretty right now.
I'd never date any of those guys, I'm content to be single(forever, if I don't find the right guy)...it's just nice to know you're appreciated!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Today, a guy at school told me my boots are sexy & asked me if I am single. I thought it was an interesting choice of pick-up lines.... I told him all about my red-head boyfriend, & how cute he is....& about how he likes to eat popcorn out of my mouth...told them his name was Dorian & he's about 1 1/2 years old...and that we won't be having kids cuz he's neutered. I have a feeling that guy will never talk to me again!
(he's a heavy partier & just not someone I want to be around. my evil sense of humor took over there)
that is too funny

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's awesome Natalie- you are very pretty though, so I can totally see what these guys are saying!!! Sexy boots, huh?

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You go girl!!!! I know how you feel! I just let my toy boy down tonight - he's 11 years younger! Ego boost much???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

that is too funny
My parents tell me I have a twisted sense of humor!
I am pretty proud of that!

The sexy boots comment got me....they are like cowboy boots, but with a little bit of a heel...& they are cute...but not sexy!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

I love it!! Red-headed boyfriend and neutered!!! I could imagine his face!
I bet he had a pretty weird look on his face!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so awesome! It really makes you feel good doesn't it!
And from all the pictures i have seen of oyu you are really a beautiful girl so you should be getting a lot of guys hitting on you!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

That is so awesome! It really makes you feel good doesn't it!
And from all the pictures i have seen of oyu you are really a beautiful girl so you should be getting a lot of guys hitting on you!!
Really?
Thanks for the compliment. I think I'm pretty, I just don't bother enough to attract guys that often. That & I'm too young to date....unless Dorian wins the lottery....then I'm spoken for!

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awesome compliments! the boot thing is crazy!
You might find your little fluffy man would grow a jealous done if he heard about you getting hit on so much.
Mikey had trouble adjusting to Dan. He was my first real close boyfriend since my ex that was with me when I got mikey.
He would always lay between us and sit on my lap and demand attention.
Now he's ok with dan and thinks of him as the lumpy guy who likes to take naps just like he does.