Here's Fritz!!!!

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey guys, just wanted you all to meet my new foster Fritz. He's staying with me for a few weeks while we get over a URI (that's why his eyes look a little gunky). He is the sweetest little guy I've ever met. He purrs like a Mack truck if you even look at him, but he has the tiniest little meow. I'm hoping to find him a good home ASAP.

What do you call his patterning?

I'll try and get some more pictures soon...he just won't sit still long enough usually!!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooo, I love his coloring! I think it's called marbling, but I'm not positive. What a sweetie!

I just don't know how any of you foster - I would wind up with 8 million kitties! (All fixed, of course!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I just don't know how any of you foster - I would wind up with 8 million kitties! (All fixed, of course!)
There are days when i feel like that too...but I have to remember that if I keep this one I can't ever foster any more (no room). I just try to think of myself as a babysitter!! Though Fritzy is such a mushpot lovebug snugglebum....sigh

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Oooo, I love his coloring! I think it's called marbling, but I'm not positive.
Marble or classic or blotched tabby - look here for more info: Tabby Cats.
i'd call his color apricot, but for purists, he's a red tabby.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Fritz is gorgeous!!!!
I have to agree with you whole heartedly!!! He's also the biggest doll...but he can't sit still to save his life. I think he's wearing out Lucky and Rambo (they are trying to keep him under constant surveillance!)