introducing this spotlight of the week...**StarryEyedTiGeR**

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
welcome to the spotlight, Nikki!

okay, please don't smash me if I ask you too many questions.

1) how did you come to join TCS?

2) who is your favorite nut on this site (besides me
)?

3) would you ever dare send me a gnome?

4) how did you get your kitties?

5) what's your favorite halloween candy?

6) what's your favorite animal?

7) let's say a whole bunch of people on TCS were coming for dinner including me..
what would you cook us?

8) how clean is your house right now?

9) what is in your fridge? (no cheating, just say the things you know on the top of your head..
)

10) what is your favorite kind of nut?

11) what's your favorite fruit? vegetable? meal? and snack?

12) what's your favorite color/marking on cats?

13) do you think I am asking too many questions?

14) who is your inspiration?

15) where you do you see yourself in 10 years?

16) are you nervous that I picked you to be the spotlight of the week?

that's all for now...have fun being in the spotlight this week and happy typing!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ooooooooh I have a few

Whats your middle name?

How did you and Colin meet?

How many cats have owned you in your life?

What's your most embarrassing moment?

Are you a TRUE nut lover?

What's someting you did as a kid but never told your parents because they'd kill you? (Keep it PG-13!)

Oh I'll think of more!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is your favorite book of all time?

What do you do when you are alone?

If you cook, what do you like to make?

If I was baking a cake, what would you like me to make?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yea! I'm excited
Thanks for making me spotlight

1) how did you come to join TCS? I was fostering a TON of kittens a while back and wanted some advice on a common procedure one of the kittens was gonna have...so I googled some stuff- and TCS came up- hehe, it was love at first site!

2) who is your favorite nut on this site (besides me
)? I love ALL of TCS nuts! I couldn't possibly pick one! Everyone is great here

3) would you ever dare send me a gnome?
Absolutely!

4) how did you get your kitties? All of mine are rescues that I adopted! Here are the links to their webpages- (they're stories!)

Velvet
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=296847
Isabella
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=296844
Abilene
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=296864
Jasmine
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=296873

5) what's your favorite halloween candy? Uhhhh....please don't tell Colin, but I just ate 1/2 of the Starburst candy he bought for Halloween a few minutes ago!
I hid the wrappers in the trash can so he won't find them
lol

6) what's your favorite animal? Giraffes!!! I LOVE them! I volunteered in the Giraffe Run at my local zoo one summer! It was awesome to get to work with such gorgeous creatures! (the scooping giraffe poo on the other hand was not so awesome
) - when it comes down to it- I love pretty much every kind of animal! I'm definitely an animal person

7) let's say a whole bunch of people on TCS were coming for dinner including me..
what would you cook us? First i'd find out what everyone likes, allergies, all that good stuff. / Then I would LOVE to make Chicken Imperial, candied yams, cream corn caserol, garlic rosemary bread, wild rice, and cheesecake for dinner! There would also be lots of alternatives for my lactose intolerant buddies!

8) how clean is your house right now? Way too clean! I'm a neat freak

9) what is in your fridge? (no cheating, just say the things you know on the top of your head..
) Left over Chicken, Rotel dip, Pumpkin Fluff Dip, Jello, Milk, OJ, Bread - (pumpkin, egg bread, and regular wheat bread), eggs, butter, cheese- Feta, Chedder, Monzerella, Pizza Mix, American, Lunch Meat (Pastrami, Chicken, Turkey, Ham), Pedialyte for the kittens, Milk for the kittens and kitten food, Romaine Lettice, Lots of different salad dressings, a TON of apples (i'm obsessed with apples
), grapes, oranges, mustard, spicy brown mustard, ketchup, mayonnaise, lots of different Asian sauces and condiments (Colin's 1/2 Vietnamese- we eat a TON of Asian food
), baking soda, sweet tea, left over spinach pizza, caramel apple dip, jelly, .....I could go on
..I cook a lot!
Please don't ask me what's in my freezer!

10) what is your favorite kind of nut? Almonds!!!!

11) what's your favorite fruit? vegetable? meal? and snack? Apple / Spinach / manicotti / and humm...snack depends- I love different dips and sauces.

12) what's your favorite color/marking on cats?
I LOVE snowshoe kitties and torti and chocolate seal point kitties!
But I really can't choose- I like them all

13) do you think I am asking too many questions?
lol...na, they're fun to answer

14) who is your inspiration? Wilma Rudolph and my mom

15) where you do you see yourself in 10 years? Well, where I see myself and where i'll probably be are two differnt things
....I would LOVE to have my dental degree and have a successful career in the dental industry. More than anything though- I want to be a wife and mom! I would love to settle down and start a family. I also see myself continuing my foster work as a foster mommy. It's such a huge part of my life and it really makes me happy.

16) are you nervous that I picked you to be the spotlight of the week?

Nope- it takes a lot to make me nervous.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whats your middle name? Nichole (my full name is Lydia Nichole)

How did you and Colin meet? In the mall- he came up to me and said I was pretty lol.

How many cats have owned you in your life? too many to count! I've fostered soooo many

What's your most embarrassing moment? When I used to cheer, I fell off the top of the bleachers when I was goofing around during a break one time- the ENTIRE gym saw me
......I landed with my skirt up in the air and I had a knot on my head

Are you a TRUE nut lover?
Oh yes

What's someting you did as a kid but never told your parents because they'd kill you? (Keep it PG-13!)
Oh my gosh, too many to list!!!!
They're definitely not PG- 13

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is your favorite book of all time? "Prey" - Michael Crichton / I also LOVE Shakespear's plays- "The Merchant of Venice" and "Romeo & Juilet" are my favs!

What do you do when you are alone? Get on TCS,play guitar and sing, clean, sleep, cook, work out, depends on my mood lol.

If you cook, what do you like to make? I LOVE to try new recipes!!!!! I love to make anything Italian or Russina

If I was baking a cake, what would you like me to make? German Chocolate Cake Please!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lionessrampant

If you could borrow any TCS member's kitty for a day, who would it be and why?
Oh! This is a fun question!!! Without a doubt I would want to borrow lookinglass's kitty 8-bit! I want to have him train my kitties to turn off Colin's computer when he glues himself to it while playing computer games!

That would be wonderful
I would definitely give him lots of treats for that

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow you got a lot of stuff in your fridge! you should post the recipe for the pumpkin fluff dip it sounds yummy!

okay more questions from me..

if you could be anyone in the world famous or not who would you be and why?

if you were able to have any special powers (i.e. flying) what would you choose to have? you're only allowed to choose one.

what animals have you had in your past..and do you still have any of those animals today?

what's your favorite resturaunt?

what are your plans for Thanksgiving?

if you read, what kind of books do you like to read?

how clean is your room?

if you were to hire a maid, which TCS member would you hire and why?

do you like gnomes? if so, why?

what is your favorite breed of cat? and dog?

have you ever went horse - back riding?

when is the last time you went on a trip somewhere?

am I asking you too many questions yet?

what makes you mad or offends you?

what's your favorite color(s)?

how long have you been fostering cats?

if you were to borrow any of my animals, who would you borrow and why? (remember I have 4 dogs and 2 cats)

okay, I am done for tonight. hehe.
definately expect more questions tomorrow!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

-I would love to be a zoologist for the day and work with cheetahs and large cats as well as giraffes in the wild. That would be sooo awesome!

if you were able to have any special powers (i.e. flying) what would you choose to have? you're only allowed to choose one.
- The ability to know exactly what Colin is thinking

what animals have you had in your past..and do you still have any of those animals today? Frogs, an Iguana named Iggy, Hamsters, Gerbils, Vietnamese Colide (sp?), bettas, cats, dogs, birds, rabbits, goats, chickens, roosters, horses, cows, i'm sure there are more i'm leaving out
I used to live on a farm when I was younger. I still have my dog and cats as well as my rabbit and some fish.

what's your favorite resturaunt? Texas de Brazile, Houston's Steakhouse, Colletas Italian Resturant, and Wangs Mandrian House!!! I have lots of favorites!!! but my all time favorite is Pauletts!!!!! OMG Their food is to die for

what are your plans for Thanksgiving? So far, Colin and I are planning on going to Alabama for Thanksgiving to see his family.

if you read, what kind of books do you like to read? I LOVE romance stories, science mysteries, weird stuff, animal books...you name it!

how clean is your room? Way too clean
I'm a neat freak!

if you were to hire a maid, which TCS member would you hire and why? My mom cleans houses for a living, lol, it kinda rubbed off on me- so I definitely don't need a maid, although i'm sure TCS members would do a wonderful job though.

do you like gnomes? if so, why? Yes! Alvin is my favorite nut gnome
/ I like them because they are special

what is your favorite breed of cat? and dog? Turkish Angoras- cats / Ibanez Hounds- dogs

have you ever went horse - back riding? yup! I used to go all the time

when is the last time you went on a trip somewhere? I went to Alabama back in June when Colin's brother got married if you wanna count that as a trip.

Nope- keep the questions comming! I'm putting off writing my speech at the moment

what makes you mad or offends you? Rude people, mean sarcasm, smokers who are rude about smoking and blow smoke right on you (although many smokers are very curtious and don't do that- but the ones who do I'd like to strangle- i'm really allegic
), Colin thinking he knows everything, People who harm animals, my psychology teacher -she's a royal $%^#!

what's your favorite color(s)? Midnight Blue (color of my room - it reminds me of the ocean), Pink, Burgendy, and some greens

how long have you been fostering cats? I have been fostering and caring for animals since I was a child living on our farm.... I guess I Really started fostering cats though when I was about 12. So lets see- 9 year

if you were to borrow any of my animals, who would you borrow and why? (remember I have 4 dogs and 2 cats) Your doggies- Fosters would LOVE someone to play with!!!! Also your kitties too- they're adorable!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

-I would love to be a zoologist for the day and work with cheetahs and large cats as well as giraffes in the wild. That would be sooo awesome!

- The ability to know exactly what Colin is thinking

what animals have you had in your past..and do you still have any of those animals today? Frogs, an Iguana named Iggy, Hamsters, Gerbils, Vietnamese Colide (sp?), bettas, cats, dogs, birds, rabbits, goats, chickens, roosters, horses, cows, i'm sure there are more i'm leaving out
I used to live on a farm when I was younger. I still have my dog and cats as well as my rabbit and some fish.

what's your favorite resturaunt? Texas de Brazile, Houston's Steakhouse, Colletas Italian Resturant, and Wangs Mandrian House!!! I have lots of favorites!!! but my all time favorite is Pauletts!!!!! OMG Their food is to die for

what are your plans for Thanksgiving? So far, Colin and I are planning on going to Alabama for Thanksgiving to see his family.

if you read, what kind of books do you like to read? I LOVE romance stories, science mysteries, weird stuff, animal books...you name it!

how clean is your room? Way too clean
I'm a neat freak!

if you were to hire a maid, which TCS member would you hire and why? My mom cleans houses for a living, lol, it kinda rubbed off on me- so I definitely don't need a maid, although i'm sure TCS members would do a wonderful job though.

do you like gnomes? if so, why? Yes! Alvin is my favorite nut gnome
/ I like them because they are special

what is your favorite breed of cat? and dog? Turkish Angoras- cats / Ibanez Hounds- dogs

have you ever went horse - back riding? yup! I used to go all the time

when is the last time you went on a trip somewhere? I went to Alabama back in June when Colin's brother got married if you wanna count that as a trip.

Nope- keep the questions comming! I'm putting off writing my speech at the moment

what makes you mad or offends you? Rude people, mean sarcasm, smokers who are rude about smoking and blow smoke right on you (although many smokers are very curtious and don't do that- but the ones who do I'd like to strangle- i'm really allegic
), Colin thinking he knows everything, People who harm animals, my psychology teacher -she's a royal $%^#!

what's your favorite color(s)? Midnight Blue (color of my room - it reminds me of the ocean), Pink, Burgendy, and some greens

how long have you been fostering cats? I have been fostering and caring for animals since I was a child living on our farm.... I guess I Really started fostering cats though when I was about 12. So lets see- 9 year

if you were to borrow any of my animals, who would you borrow and why? (remember I have 4 dogs and 2 cats) Your doggies- Fosters would LOVE someone to play with!!!! Also your kitties too- they're adorable!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Hehe, the muffin man brings me "special nut" muffins
you are so bad!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Me bad??? Never
I cannot wait until Susie asks you questions.
hehehehe...
I will have to think of some really good ones for tomorrow.

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
1. If you were a cartoon character who would you be and why?

2. If you could visit any place in the world where would you go?

3. What are your top 5 fav things in the world?

4. What are you top 3 fav songs?

5. say there was a blue and purple kitty what would you name it?

6. What are the top 5 things people like about you most?

7. describe your personality in 3 words.

8. Whats your fav flower?

9. Whats the funniest story in your life that you can remember?

10. Who is the person you most look up to?

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

lol, I can't wait eithor! I hope Alvin asks me some questions too
don't forget the Brazillian nuts, too!