I Think Its Time!!!

forever_urs8019

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
so yea.. my kitty has been pregnant for lets say.. 63 days... hehe..
and well. lately things have been gettin pretty weird. she now stays in my room most of the time, where her food and water and litter box is.. and i have noticed that tonight. she has become extremely lovable.
which is completely a shocker, cause she is a mellow type. and well, everytime u walk past her she meows. or she will just meow because.. and her nipples seem to be getting darker and the rings around them also. and this may just be me.. but i could have sworn i have seen her tummy suck in and then back out i guess u could say.. i can see the kittens move in her...

has her time finally come?? and pre tippers out there? i could use all the advice i can get.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by forever_urs8019

so yea.. my kitty has been pregnant for lets say.. 63 days... hehe..
and well. lately things have been gettin pretty weird. she now stays in my room most of the time, where her food and water and litter box is.. and i have noticed that tonight. she has become extremely lovable.
which is completely a shocker, cause she is a mellow type. and well, everytime u walk past her she meows. or she will just meow because.. and her nipples seem to be getting darker and the rings around them also. and this may just be me.. but i could have sworn i have seen her tummy suck in and then back out i guess u could say.. i can see the kittens move in her...

has her time finally come?? and pre tippers out there? i could use all the advice i can get.
Welcome to TCS....If you haven't already read this thread, now is a good time to read it:

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80724

Also, it is important that you keep your cat strictly indoors only and away from intact males until she has fully weaned her kittens and can be spayed.

Good luck

Katie