First post (w/ pic)

phishmarisol

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey all, this is my first post. I have one cat that has just turned a year old. Her name is Donna Reed but I just call her kitty. Had a flea problem that is hopefully taken care of now but also have a behavior problem that needs addressing...see my post in the Behavior forum. She is definitely the sweetest cat I've ever been around. Before her coming up to my house I was not a cat person, so you can thank her for the change. Anyway, here she is...

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS, its great here with lots of advice, help and support..............oh and we have a bit of fun now and then

Your kitty is such a peach
hopefully the flea thing is sorted soon!

Do post more photos
we just love photos here

Enjoy the forums !

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS Donna Reed (Kitty) is beautiful. I hope you have lots of fun here on TCS see ya around

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you and Kitty, Hope you enjoy it here...Lots of great people, help for everything, and lots of pictures and fun, Kitty sure is a pretty girl. So from myself and my 8 great babies Welcome

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a nice looking kitty! But the thing that amazes me about this photo is that he is actually using his bed! Wow, that is almost like unheard of.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phishmarisol

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the warm welcome. As far as her bed is concerned she did use it some last winter but not since. For the first 3 weeks I had it she just looked at it and pawed it but wouldn't get inside. Then one night I looked over and she was asleep in it. Go figure! Anyhow, here's another pic of her. She will jump in any open box that's around.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi & welcome to TCS
Donna Reed is a beautiful girl!
Thanks for sharing pictures of her

If you have any problems, or have any questions about getting around the site, please feel free to click on my username and send me a private message

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Donna Reed is gorgoeus
may I ask how she came to be named that?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phishmarisol

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Welcome to TCS! Donna Reed is gorgoeus
may I ask how she came to be named that?
Thank you!

As for her name...My sister got a cat a couple years ago and named him George Bailey after the character played by Jimmy Stewart in "It's a Wonderful Life". I had no idea what to name my cat and thought about doing something to go along with that theme. In the movie George's wife is named Mary Bailey but I wasn't crazy about that name for my kitty. However, Mary Bailey is played by Donna Reed which I thought was a really cool name for my cat and would fit in with my sisters. So that's the story.