What's for dinner tonight???

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So everyone, what are you having for dinner tonight??? I'm about to go see what I have in the kitchen to cook for dinner

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We decided to be lazy and ordered in chinese food. It wasn't very good

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG I had the BEST dinner..my friend invited me over and we had steak with potatoes and green beans with barbecued peppers!!

It was the best dinner I have had in a while...I think I may go there tomorrow night too for dinner to help her hand out candy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

OMG I had the BEST dinner..my friend invited me over and we had steak with potatoes and green beans with barbecued peppers!!

It was the best dinner I have had in a while...I think I may go there tomorrow night too for dinner to help her hand out candy
mmmm! Steak sounds deliscious right now

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Leftovers - I had some mashed potato which I mixed up with cabbage, leek, and fried red onion - mixed the whole lot up together and fried it up, had some sour cream on top of it

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There isn't much because I didn't do the usual Sunday morning shopping but there were sausage patties to heat and eat so it was a sausage and cheese sandwich (with Dijon mustard).

And chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Are you sharing with Trace?
Not this time...the chili has onions and garlic cooked in, my understanding is that its not too good for kittys.

He and Skimbleshanks seem to be quite happy just stealing the crackers.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

Not this time...the chili has onions and garlic cooked in, my understanding is that its not too good for kittys.

He and Skimbleshanks seem to be quite happy just stealing the crackers.
I'm not allowed to make that, DH is allergic to beans. White Chili is one of the best things in the world to eat on a cool fall day. Do you make yours with turkey or chicken?

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had Pork ribs with sauerkraut made hubby polish Sausage with his, mashed potatoes and corn bread, and it wasn't that good
Why is it never as good as you think it will be

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was determined to fix the piece of salmon I defrosted, as well as one of the romaine heart 'stalks' I bought... so I cooked up the salmon, laid down a bed of romaine leaves, put a couple spoonfuls of cottage cheese on the side and put the cooked salmon, crumbled, on the lettuce, then put some locally made buttermilk ranch dressing on top...

not bad... so far... I'm still eating it... interesting mix of flavors...