I vant to bite your neck!

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Who is dressing up for halloween tomorow? I have my white contact lenses and vampire fangs all ready. I make a freeking nasty looking goth vampire.
I'll have to get a picture. Anyone else going as somthing?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Speaking of Vampires! Fosters and I were playing earlier and he "bit" my neck (he gently puts his teeth on you playing, but doesn't bite down- he knows better lol)....I told him that tomorrow night we should dress him up as our little Vampire

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey... Isis bit me yesterday, but not on the neck, on the arm. It shocked the heck out of me. She has never bit me before but Brad said that she bit him while he was petting her also, awhile back. She didn't break the skin but just clamped down enough to get my attention. She did it to Brad also.
Sorry to Hijack your thread.
I'll be dressed as a LJS worker tomorrow. Wanna picture?

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll be wearing a headband with furry black kitty ears and all-black clothing, but that's about it. I don't know if anyone will be dressing up at work (this is my first Hallowe'en here), and there's a pretty formal dress code -- I don't want to get in trouble for dressing inappropriately, even if it is Hallowe'en.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

Hey... Isis bit me yesterday, but not on the neck, on the arm. It shocked the heck out of me. She has never bit me before but Brad said that she bit him while he was petting her also, awhile back. She didn't break the skin but just clamped down enough to get my attention. She did it to Brad also.
Sorry to Hijack your thread.
I'll be dressed as a LJS worker tomorrow. Wanna picture?
sounds like we have two little fluffy vampires

janb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have been told i go a bit overboard with halloween. I decorate my garden with spider web and light a row of small pumpkins down the edge of the path. My porch is covered in the web stuff too with spiders and bats and loads of other stuff. I play scary music . I recorded the laugh at the end of Michael Jacksons Thriller. he he. Only the bravest kids come to my house trick treating

I dont really get dressed up, i wear black and just have my hair down, don't really need to do much else to look like a witch.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually go all out on Halloween and DH does too. But this year with everything going on with Reilly and a roofing job we just aren't that into it this year. I'm going to slap on a pair of devil horns and DH could go as a Tar Monster
and take the kids trick-or-treating