My husband has grounded 8-Bit for life.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He somehow shut down the computer while DH was in the middle of a very important raid in World of Warcraft. He was so mad that he e-mailed me and didn't call. I feel bad for the little guy.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

He somehow shut down the computer while DH was in the middle of a very important raid in World of Warcraft. He was so mad that he e-mailed me and didn't call. I feel bad for the little guy.
Dori would have been in HUGE trouble if she had done that! (Fiance plays WoW)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He obviously wasn't giving 8-bit enough attention, so 8-bit had to teach him a lesson
Can you PLEASE send him to my house to do that to Colin when I can't get him off the pc!
That would rock!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, Anya would have been banished to the bathroom as punishment (and until Brian calmed down...)

It's really weird. In our apartment the switch right inside the front door controls an outlet. It's the only outlet on that wall, and we have our computer and phone plugged into it. Anya has discovered that she can get on her tippy toes and reach it and pull it down....shutting off everything plugged into that outlet in the process. Could be a problem. We may have to tape it in the "on" position.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry but that is too funny! I can see 8-Bit plotting to turn off the computer and his little celebration till he got in trouble!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think he may have been doing the key board dance and some how found the right combo of buttons to turn the computer off.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
8 bit was merely telling his Daddy that he is indeed a Daddy and games are for when the "kids " are taken care of

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

8 bit was merely telling his Daddy that he is indeed a Daddy and games are for when the "kids " are taken care of
That is just what he was doing. His daddy should be loving on him not playing a game. That's all he was trying to say.
I can see him plotting to get daddy's attention as well.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Could I borrow 8-bit the next time I need to get my FI off the computer? Because Spike and Oz haven't figured out how to shut the darned thing off, and if I do it I'm being "mean."
Will 8-bit be offering an anti-WoW lecture series? Can I enroll my kitties?

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh, bad choice 8-bit! Always know which parent to annoy!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

Oh, bad choice 8-bit! Always know which parent to annoy!
The only way he'd be able to annoy me right now is by calling me...... wait.... I shouldn't have said that out loud.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The only way he'd be able to annoy me right now is by calling me...... wait.... I shouldn't have said that out loud.
Don't worry, I'm sure DH has revoked his phone and computer privileges, like Kevin Mittnick.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mirinae

Could I borrow 8-bit the next time I need to get my FI off the computer? Because Spike and Oz haven't figured out how to shut the darned thing off, and if I do it I'm being "mean."
Will 8-bit be offering an anti-WoW lecture series? Can I enroll my kitties?
Yes, but it will be taught in 8-Bit sass. I hope they can listen to it. I shall have to get a flier together.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Oh 8-bit likes to live dangerously huh??
DH has thought about getting a stuffed kitty and pointing at it when ever he does something bad. I thought that that would go a bit far.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

DH has thought about getting a stuffed kitty and pointing at it when ever he does something bad. I thought that that would go a bit far.
Run and hide 8-bit, run and hide!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Poor 8-Bit..I think he was letting daddy know that he needs more attention
Yeah - how long had he been playing WOW without petting 8-bit? 2-3 minutes?