Radio question of the day: 10/30/06

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It really dpends on the situation. I still hate my ex with a passion and I feel the anger inside myself when I see him. But he hurt me deeply and I guess those wounds havent heeled yet. For the most part I will forgive but Idon't forget easily.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a hard time forgiving too.........and I hate that about myself.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I forgive easily, it just depends on the situation for me.
like if someone hurt an animal, they are not getting any forgiveness from me, whatsoever. I do believe in second chances, but hurting an animal is a little too far for them to get any forgiveness or respect out of me. the same thing goes for if someone hurts a child or a person. I know life is way too short to hold grudges, but there are some things I hold grudges as for what I listed above. I hope I am not coming across as too harsh to anyone.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends on the situation- I am usually very nice and I usually forgive very easily....but there are some things (and it takes a lot to really upset me ) that take me a while to forgive and that I stay upset over for a while. That rarely happens with me though. It just depends on the situation I suppose. I always try to be fair and forgive though- after all, I would want others to extend an offer of forgiveness to me should I need it you know.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
no way, I am a grudge holding mo-fo. Fool me once shame on YOU, fool me twice....not gonna happen!

But my hubby, he is such a 2nd chance kinda guy....he'd give anyone a 2nd chance....

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really don't think it is in our human ability to forgive. I think we can forget, but I think forgiveness is divine.

I do try not to stew over things, I try and deal with them as they happen and move on.

felicia's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can easily hold one; unless I tell myself to "forget it." It is over and done and holding a grudge will not change things.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It does depend on the situation for me. Mostly I do forgive, maybe not easily, and sometimes it takes a while for me to work through the issue to the point where I can forgive, but in most cases, I do get there.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I may forgive, but I never forget.
That's me 100%. Even though I've "forgiven" someone, its always in the back of my mind. Not one of my best qualities.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I forgive everybody else pretty easily. I can hold a grudge against myself indefinitely, though.