Does everyone have buyers remorse???

missinthesouth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Am I the only one?

I swear every time I spend a lot of money on something I feel guilty about it for days! Even if it was a necessary purchase (like buying my Civic after my old car was totaled). I just can't seem to shake it!

DH and I knew we wanted to trade his car in b/c the monthly financing was really high and we could get something for less per month. So we got a Miata on Friday!
On the one hand I am extatic, but then on the other I feel so bad b/c its a hot new car....I have buyers remorse something awful!

BUT, there is no reason for it. We got rid of his car b/c it was costing us too much to finance. The Miata is going to be $75 less per month and the insurance is only going up $100 per year b/c its a convertable. It is less money and a "cooler" car. I should NOT be feeling guilty about this!

Does anyone else go through this? I think my Dad is in my head all the time telling me not to buy things out of our price range, etc!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always have buyers remorse..........I always wonder what will happen if we can't make the payments, if we lose our jobs,e tc. It's a wonder we have a house and two cars!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gosh sometimes I worry about spending 37cents more on a bigger package of hamburger at the gorcery store!!!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't for one of 2 reasons.
1)It's an item I need big or small if it's a necessity then why feel bad for getting something we/I need
2)It's a small splurge that I have the $$ for

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do! Always. Even when its somthing i have saved for. I think of what i could have bought if I would have saved another 6 months or whatever!

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Always! If I get a manicure I think of it as money I could have put towards a bill, I just bought 2 pair of pants for work (I can only wear jeans on Friday now) even though they were on sale I drove myself crazy with do I really need them or not! I do because I don't fit into most of my dress pants anymore.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Never!!! Especially when I'm buying something totally unneccessary for my cats!

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm in the very middle of buyers remorse right now. I just finished setting up my 32" LCD Flat Panel HDTV, progressive DVD player, monster cables and whatnot.
It's also got VGA and VGA audio jacks, so that a computer can be hooked up to it, and believe me, a 32" computer monitor is the STUFF!!!!

It is one serious television, but I spent way too much money

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

I'm in the very middle of buyers remorse right now. I just finished setting up my 32" LCD Flat Panel HDTV, progressive DVD player, monster cables and whatnot.
It's also got VGA and VGA audio jacks, so that a computer can be hooked up to it, and believe me, a 32" computer monitor is the STUFF!!!!

It is one serious television, but I spent way too much money
Can I come over and play Mario Kart?

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't have remorse until I am unpacking the content of my shopping bags in front of my fiancÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

No I never have buyers remorse...The way I look at it I could be dead tomorrow so why not be happy today!!!
By the way my husband doesn't agree with this
lol, neithor does my boyfriend
the last time I went candle shopping I went when they had a HUGE sale....hehe and when Colin was at work

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not usually. I don't "impulse buy" and tend to take some time, sometimes too much time, to consider whether I want the item or not. Once I make up my mind to go buy it, I'm ok with my decision and have no regrets after.