the Daily Thread Monday Oct 30

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning all!

Nice day here weatherwise, 45 to 75 today!

Not much going on besides work... sigh....

A holiday for the physically fit amongst us today!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heyla and Good evening!

Nita...where on earth do you find all these *special* days of the year???

Anyway, pretty good day today, dropped a lot of money (not mine!) paying for a Cat Show judge's flight expenses.

Bright but rainy, no more haze! Yay!

Have a good day all...

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning fellow kit lovers

Today is my early day at work, so I get to start at 8am and leave at 4pm instead of 5...so thats good!! I love leaving early!!

This morning I have a staff meeting...staff meetings are the worst aren't they? Is anything really accomplished?Hmmm.

Um, other than that...not much going on here..it should be sunny here today and a little warmer than it has been...the perfect weather to leave work early

Anyway, have a great day all!!

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello and good morning to you all

We are going to carve some more pumpkins today to set out side for tomorrow night should be fun.

Not to much else going on here today have a great day everyone

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

Nita...where on earth do you find all these *special* days of the year???
From www.americangreetings.com, a greeting card Company from here in the US. They have a section called "Celebrate the Date" that has something for each day.

Some of them are pretty desperate, but funny!

pippy-pops

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone...

My day has been pretty much as boring as I expected today except for the fact that as of 5 minutes ago, my boss is officially on leave for a week and I get my new assistant oon monday!

Woooohooooo!!!!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone!

Pretty busy day here today, packing and doing a bit of deep cleaning so that it's a lot easier when we actually get around to moving! I'm actually quite enjoying the cleaning today as I've been doing some steam cleaning, which is always good fun!

Hope everybody has a good day!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good Monday morning everyone!

Today is my day off
and Jeff took the day off too so we could hang out!

Lots to do today. Cleaning, laundry, grocerries and trying to find some replacement flooring for my hall
Reilly has decided he doesn't like my old laminate flooring and has been pulling it up for me
I still can't stay mad at him though!

Enjoy leaving work early Natalie!, and have fun with your cleaning Sarah

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning! Today should be a good day. Not a whole lot planned for today. Just some paperwork to be filed and the odd customer that come in to be processed but other than that it should be slow.

Had a really good weekend. Saturday we went to Atlanta Motorspeedway and watched NASCAR happy hour practice, hte IROC race, and the truck race. I have a raccon tan because of my sunglasses from it but we had a really good time. Sunday we got Lee a big suitcase and a carry on bag and ate at Cheddars and then went to see Saw III. It was really good. Its hard to believe that this was our last weekend together.

Have a great Monday!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

Reilly has decided he doesn't like my old laminate flooring and has been pulling it up for me
I still can't stay mad at him though!
Awww, Mr Reilly is just trying to help!
I'm sure you'll find something to his taste though!

Have a fun day with Jeff!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Hi everyone!

Pretty busy day here today, packing and doing a bit of deep cleaning so that it's a lot easier when we actually get around to moving! I'm actually quite enjoying the cleaning today as I've been doing some steam cleaning, which is always good fun!

Hope everybody has a good day!
I imagine it's a pretty heavy duty steam cleaner, too, if I know Sarah...

Time for things to get back to normal. The Gem & Mineral Show went well and everyone seemed to be happy. I'm achy, which is nothing new. I rented a wheelchair for the weekend and that helped keep the back from getting overtired. Found some _________ and hope my Secret Santa likes what I make for them!

I got to see Amie/Emma'sFriend on Sunday. She came to the show and said hello and had brought her husband along. (NIce looking fellow!) She apologized for not being on much but I told her she had to at least check in for the daily 8-Bit antic.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Waking up (late) to a sunny day-its supposed to reach 61F!!!(then of course a cold front moving in for rest of week. About a month ago I mentioned "shaving off part of a fingernail while chopping veggies-well I did it again same nail last night while cutting up stew meat. Did not do anything yesterday other than read a book-so I have lots to do today.
Have a great monday everyone!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So far today, i've been sick non-stop. Everytime I try to leave to go to my classes, I can bairly make it out of the driveway before getting sick. So I finally just gave up and called my doctor. I can't get back in until Friday morning- so i'm going back then. Now I have a ton of makeup work
I still need to go to the libary, but can't leave the house. Hum, we'll see how that goes later. The kittens have been rotten today! lol...I had them out all morning running around and when I put them up for 5 minutes to clean the floor, they all 5 lined up in a row, stuck their paws out ofthe cage and went "MEOOOOOOWW"...non stop
they're so rotten! lol. Right now i'm filling out some online job applications and watching tv.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Waking up (late) to a sunny day-its supposed to reach 61F!!!(then of course a cold front moving in for rest of week. About a month ago I mentioned "shaving off part of a fingernail while chopping veggies-well I did it again same nail last night while cutting up stew meat. Did not do anything yesterday other than read a book-so I have lots to do today.
Have a great monday everyone!!
Maybe your SS should send you some safety scissors for Christmas and you should dispose of those knives
/Poor thing! How's your finger feeling today?

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last Christmas I got a Santoku knife made by Wusthof ($$$). Its a great knife I guess I just get the blade too close to my finger!!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I go back to work tomorrow.
I've already had two calls on my answering machine from them. It's like they can't live 2 days without me. Comeone these things can wait until I get there Tues can't they? GEEZ!

Brad and I had a good couple of days though. We got some things accomplished that needed to be done and we've been putting off because of lack of time. So that's a plus. I really miss spending time with him. I hardly see him anymore except to kiss him goodbye in the am and good night in the pm. It's taxing that's for sure. And feeling like I'm on call 24/7 is even worse. Especially if it's something that can wait until I work the next time. They called me Sun am to ask me if someone was supposed to be mowing the lawn. Comeon, are you serious? The two on my answering machine are about troubles between my manager and someone outside the store and one of my coworkers has 3 hours of overtime. And I care why again? I'm sorry but for goodness sake, they call for EVERY little thing! it's insane! leave me alone and let me have what little time off I have without calling me every day!
Sorry I needed to rant. They are driving me

Have a great night everyone!