TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Fantastic pics, Kristy! You have 2 very beautiful babies, there

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, so in these pics Howler looks like the gentle delicate one, and Kera looks like the brute!
She looks like such a tough girl in these pics! And she's getting SO BIG!!! (no longer the dainty little baby we all knew) PS....I didn't realize she has a tail like LuckyGirl's....do you know why her tail is that way? LuckyGirl was born with a birth defect.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Kera was born like that she is part Manx so that is why she has no tail the rest of her is Siameese.
that is where she gets her pretty colors

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Oh how cute I love the one of Kera with her head on the pumpkin
Stumpy said to say she loves the pics of her new buddies!! And she thinks Howler is VERY handsome! And she loves Kera's little stumpy tail as well

They are fantastic pics, will you print and frame any? The ones of Howler and the water, and Kera and her pumpkin are definitely frameworthy!

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aww thanks you are too sweet Bella713 yes them pumpkin ones turned out too cute.Thanks

Thanks Rosiemac that was very kind of you to say. Thanks

Dear Stumpy Howler said to say thanks and he thinks you are a very pretty kitty too.
Yep i have some pics framed and some i made into a scrapbook too. I havent got these ones printed out yet but they are on my to do list. I take way to many pics. Then again you can never have to many pics right

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovinmom828

Kera was born like that she is part Manx so that is why she has no tail the rest of her is Siameese.
that is where she gets her pretty colors
I woulda guessed she was a snow shoe....She looks like such a little toughy in those pics with the pumpkins, like she's showing them who's boss!

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes she has a very spunky personality she thinks she is tough but she really is a sweetheart. She does love to get her way though but then again what kitty doesnt