how did you choose your username and why did you choose it?

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am interested in how everyone chose their username and why they chose it. mine is self - explainatory. I only had Miagi when I joined (of course I had all 4 of my dogs, too.
) but this is a cat site so I just put Miagi's_Mommy. okay now your turn!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I chose crittermom,because I am Mom to MANY critters...............skin and fur kind.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to cheer competitively for two teams when I was younger -one of which was called the "Tigers" & people have always said I have "stars in my eyes" .....so I just put the two together...it's cheesy, lol, but I like my sn.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think your username is cheesey, Nikki!
I like it, it's cute.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you're welcome.
can't you tell I am bored?

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just wanted advice on my poor foster kitty with the broken pelvis and amputated tail. I had to sign up though, and I just put something obvious down so if I decided to come back to the site at any point I would easily remember my user name.

I don't think much of the site though, and have barely come back since.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

I just wanted advice on my poor foster kitty with the broken pelvis and amputated tail. I had to sign up though, and I just put something obvious down so if I decided to come back to the site at any point I would easily remember my user name.

I don't think much of the site though, and have barely come back since.
hehe, bairly...only 1,589 times

fats mcgee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It was the first thing that popped in my head and wouldn't leave! So I went with it. I'm always calling Harriet "my fat lady" and "fatty mcfatterton" and a thousand other variations of "fat" sooooo... it stuck!

(tho she's lost quite a bit of weight!)

salix

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, my real name is Mandi, or Amanda, and it's so common that I don't bother even trying it as a user name anymore

So, I used the name that my friend and I gave an online character that I made up a long time ago.

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My favorite band is the Libertines, and they sing about a place called Arcadia.. a place where anything is possible and the only limit is your imagination. It's always meant a lot to me, so...I picked Arcadian Girl

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well I love being a mom to my fur kids and skin kids So i thougt i love being a mom and shorted it up by writing lovinmom and them 8 is my first sons b-day and 28 is my 2nd sons b-day put it all together and i came up with lovinmom828 just seem to work