Idea for people giving kittens to new homes

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I see how everyone seems to miss kittens so very much when they go to their new homes. This is natural. I'd be torn up too...

So how about this:

Give the new owners a disposable camera and one of those pre-paid mailers. Tell them to take pictures of the kitten as it grows and, in six months, to mail the camera back to you. You'll develop the pictures, get doubles, and send the doubles to them!

That way you'd have pictures of your kitten and get to see it grow up!

Anyway, just an idea.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Callista

I see how everyone seems to miss kittens so very much when they go to their new homes. This is natural. I'd be torn up too...

So how about this:

Give the new owners a disposable camera and one of those pre-paid mailers. Tell them to take pictures of the kitten as it grows and, in six months, to mail the camera back to you. You'll develop the pictures, get doubles, and send the doubles to them!

That way you'd have pictures of your kitten and get to see it grow up!

Anyway, just an idea.
That's a very good idea...I do recommend staying in touch with the people who take your kittens to ensure that they have the kitten fixed as well as make sure the kitten is adjusting to his/her new home.

Katie

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is a great idea, Callista. I have gotten e-mailed pics of my kitties, and it really is sweet to see them doing well in their new homes. I never thought of a disposable camera, though!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Great idea Callista! Are you taking marketing in college, cause you seem to have a knack for it???
Far from it--I'm a science person and would hate to be tied up with mundane business stuff!