Daylight Savings Time

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
is over! I had 21 different clocks to adjust this morning, not counting the computers and PDAs and such that adjust theirselves! Of course you will always forget a stove or some other device on a timer such as TV, stereo, etc. But remember this: Cat's just do not care what time the clock says! Mine followed me around this morning while I was setting all of the clocks looking at me like I was crazy. What could he possible care about all this? Well, if your cat is on a daily feeding time, your cat is going to be letting you know tonight that there is something wrong with your feeding schedule, I can guarantee you that!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I changed mine. Brad tends to goof up the time and then we are both late for work. So now it's my job, and changing the batteries in the smoke detectors is his!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in Arizona and we do not go by Daylight Saving Time. Which means, my electronic clock with the "official" clock in Colorado, automatically changes my time for me. I have to put the Pacific Time band on my clock to have it show the right time. Now, I have to change the eletronic clock back to Mountain Time band or I will be late for work tomorrow. Hmmmmmmm...that sounds good.....might just forget.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Carly is not happy at the moment. She is saying it is dinner time
NOW!!!!!!

She is not understanding that dinner will be in 1 hour.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

is over! I had 21 different clocks to adjust this morning, not counting the computers and PDAs and such that adjust theirselves! Of course you will always forget a stove or some other device on a timer such as TV, stereo, etc. But remember this: Cat's just do not care what time the clock says! Mine followed me around this morning while I was setting all of the clocks looking at me like I was crazy. What could he possible care about all this? Well, if your cat is on a daily feeding time, your cat is going to be letting you know tonight that there is something wrong with your feeding schedule, I can guarantee you that!
So, I devised my master plan! At what would have been six, but five on the clock, Persi shows up for dinner! So, I feed him at 5:10, figuring he will not notice ten minutes. Then tonight, he gets fed at 5:20, tomorrow at 5:30, and so on until things are back to normal. Who says you cannot fool all cats all the time?