Ok..this is new

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been having cravings for several days now for something that I've not had in several years...southwestern black bean soup. So yesterday before going to work, I finally dug out the old recipe box and got a list of everything that I'd need to make a pot of soup, and picked up the few things this morning on the way home. My soup is pretty much just seasoned beans boiled down into a soup, I prefer to add fresh chopped red onions, peppers and sour cream after it's in a bowl, so everything is still nice and crispy.

So I've made my soup, dished up a bowl and let it cool just a bit while chopping a nice red onion, turn around.....and Trace Tumblebrutus is eating black bean soup.....not sniffing, not tasting....lapping it up with gusto.

Some of my gang like some weird things, like lettuce and potato chips; but I never would have thought that I'd find one of them eating black bean soup

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is weird...you must have a freak cat on your hands..
Don't worry, its okay..Trout is a freak cat too
..she tries to eat my vitamins...

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sounds like my PUshkin. He'll try anything at least once! And we have to keep our garlic pills well out of reach 'cos he tries to steal them.

Sounds like yummy soup.

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My Howler likes to take a bite off of dill pickles he would get them all if we let him but i try to keep them away from him as much as possible. Some cats just like weird things i guess, I never in my life thought i would find a cat that likes pickles.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

That is weird...you must have a freak cat on your hands..
Don't worry, its okay..Trout is a freak cat too
..she tries to eat my vitamins...
Trout actually Wants to take medicine??? That is hysterical
One time I dropped a birth control pill in the floor and Jasmine RAN - as fast as she could- over to it to check it out and try to eat it
Luckily I was faster than her and got to it before she could! What a little weirdo! After that incident, I sat her down and explained to her that she was spayed and had no need for such pills!
lol....I think she still wanted to eat it though...that figures! She'd eat anything that wouldn't try and eat her first!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Hope he enjoyed it, but what was the litter box like afterwards?
actually, come to think of it, any gassy explosions?