OMG that was in bad taste!

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Ok, I usually have a fairly twisted sense of humor but today someone really crossed the line...

I was at the university today, studying and around dinner time, I walked to my locker and saw a few people talking, dressed kind of "goth" like (more or less) and then I noticed... one of them had a gun

My heart just about stopped for a minute until I realized... it's Halloween

Still... does the guy really think it's funny to walk around the school with a fake gun on his belt only WEEKS after a deadly school shooting nearby?

And the fact that he was dressed in more or less the same style as the shooter just made it worst. (not that I have anything against the goth look... but the combination of that and the gun was in really bad taste!)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does your school not have a policy on things like that?? I'm sure they do- I would definitely bring it to their attention and ask to remain anonymous- now is just not the time to let something like that slide- haloween or not, that is just sick! That guy should know better. I would definitely tell someone in authority about it and report that incident.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Does your school not have a policy on things like that?? I'm sure they do- I would definitely bring it to their attention and ask to remain anonymous- now is just not the time to let something like that slide- haloween or not, that is just sick! That guy should know better. I would definitely tell someone in authority about it and report that incident.
I agree - in poor taste, stupid, and dangerous.

Please consider reporting it.