I made a photo compilation!

lovemybabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Earlier today I made a 1-minute photo compilation of our bengal kittens, Spike and Leo. The photos are fairly recent. You can check it out on YouTube!:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lovemybabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They are HUGE camera hams! I think the main reason I'm looking forward to the holidays is because I can't wait to see what sort of pictures I can get
Whenever we take them out on their leashes they climb the trees, so I can only imagine what will happen when we bring a Christmas tree in the house

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really think I am not going to put the tree up I have 8 inside and last year was a zoo
I could not keep them away from it, I finally went down and bought 5 helium baloons and tied them to the tree then turned the fan of the baloons, it worked for the most part untill they decided the baloons weren't all that scarey
. They would actually stand back then try and leap into the tree many times they made it to
So I am debating they are a little older but with that comes smarter
I'd rather not put it up then to want to pull there whiskers or something
I can't be screeming at them all the time there to sweet

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LoveMyBabies

They are HUGE camera hams! I think the main reason I'm looking forward to the holidays is because I can't wait to see what sort of pictures I can get
Whenever we take them out on their leashes they climb the trees, so I can only imagine what will happen when we bring a Christmas tree in the house
I wouldn't put any breakable decorations on that tree, in fact I wouldn't plan to have that tree up for more than a few hours if even that long. Bengal's and Christmas Tree's don't go together. Or should I say, a Christmas Tree is not very likely to stand up to a Bengal. I have 2 Bengal's and 2 Siamese. I was able to put up a Christmas Tree, but not after Simba (my first Bengal) became a part of my fur family.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lovemybabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

I wouldn't put any breakable decorations on that tree, in fact I wouldn't plan to have that tree up for more than a few hours if even that long. Bengal's and Christmas Tree's don't go together. Or should I say, a Christmas Tree is not very likely to stand up to a Bengal. I have 2 Bengal's and 2 Siamese. I was able to put up a Christmas Tree, but not after Simba (my first Bengal) became a part of my fur family.
Oh I know, they aren't our first bengals
We have lots of "bengal-proof" ornaments and a buge, sturdy tree base
We usually have the tree up for a month, and so far we've had good luck

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your kitties are sooooooo gorgeous!!!! I love the little movie you made out of their pictures!!! Thanks for sharing!