any kitty's want to date a lonley online cat?

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Howler is looking for a kitty to play with on TCS and chat about toys and catnip and other furry loving things.

If you want to please post apic of you girl kitty here and her name and Howler said he would get back to you as soon as he can get this mouse to stop rolling around on him so he can click the button. Howler is 6 years old and loves sneaking into the catnip as you can see here LOL

Here is a few pics of Howler

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've moved this to Paws and Reflect as this is where the kitties gather to talk to each other, make new friendships and hang out at Smudge's Cafe.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
omg! what a cute kitty!!!!!! all of my lovely girls would LOVE a date with that handsome fellow
Their pictures are in their siggy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Howler can not decide he says they are all too pretty to pick

Hello Velvet Isabella Abilene and Jasmine How are you doing today?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we use to haf gurlfrens here but they gone away. we just let alla gurls here be out sisfurrs.

U are a handsom guy, and we no alla gurls wood like you.

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

we use to haf gurlfrens here but they gone away. we just let alla gurls here be out sisfurrs.

Aww thanks buddies

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Poooorrrr boooys. It mmmmmust be harrrrd toooo mmmmiss yourrrr swwwweeties.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Howler! I'm Stumpy and I live wiv my little sister Lily and a baby girl called Smudge. Meowmy says she's a fosterer or something, but I don't get what dat means. Her and Lily always pway now though, and I get left out

This is me:

And this is when meowmy put some catnip in my bed!! She's so goood to me . Sorry about the look on my face - I just get so happy when I get to roll in catnip. I bet you know that feeling!

Maybe we can be fwiends?

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi stumpy i like your nails they are pretty did your meowmy paint them? Aww you have a tail like my little sis or should i say no tail like my little sis that is neat. I would love to be friends with you. Oh by the way is there anything neat out your window you are looking out? I usally watch the birds out my window.
I got a bag of catnip0 would you like to share it with me

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

Poooorrrr boooys. It mmmmmust be harrrrd toooo mmmmiss yourrrr swwwweeties.
well, sweet lady, u make us happy. we haf a crush on you caus of the way you tawk. we purrrrrrr jus lissenin to you.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Lily! Oh, Lily! Will you be our sisfurr, too?

U look a lil like you cood RELLY be Humble's sisfurr!

Originally Posted by sarahp

Hi Howler! I'm Stumpy and I live wiv my little sister Lily and a baby girl called Smudge. Meowmy says she's a fosterer or something, but I don't get what dat means. Her and Lily always pway now though, and I get left out

This is me:

And this is when meowmy put some catnip in my bed!! She's so goood to me . Sorry about the look on my face - I just get so happy when I get to roll in catnip. I bet you know that feeling!

Maybe we can be fwiends?

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello is Stumpy here today? I sure would like to chat with you today.

Your friend Howler

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi my new fwiends!! My meowmy's not been well, so I've been giving her lots of purrs and cuddles to make her feel better.

Howwer - meowmy says we wive in a townhouse compwex. I dunno what dat means, but dere's lots of pwaces wike mine all next to each ovver an' wots of twees, so from my window I get to see birds, squirrews (they wook wike so much fun to chase!!), and people always walk past and tell me I'm a pwetty girl!

I used to wive outside on my own before meowmy took me in, and it's so much nicer being nice and warm inside and just watching outside. Meowmy still wets me go outside as wong as I stay near her, but dat's ok, I like to woll in the sun, and she gives me belly wubs!

What do you other kitties do for fun?

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovinmom828

Hi stumpy i like your nails they are pretty did your meowmy paint them? Aww you have a tail like my little sis or should i say no tail like my little sis that is neat. I would love to be friends with you. Oh by the way is there anything neat out your window you are looking out? I usally watch the birds out my window.
I got a bag of catnip0 would you like to share it with me
Ohhh and thanks for noticing my nails! Meowmy puts them on Lily an' me. She said it stops us from putting claw marks in the chairs that her and daddy like, but I think she just wikes them cause it makes us look pwetty!

Dat's cool that your widdle sister has no tail as well! I used to have one, but I was wunning acwoss the road one night (when I used to live outside), and one of those big yucky noisy things hit me and hurted my back and tail
Next thing I wemember I was in a cage and I didn't have a tail anymore!

It's ok though, I just chase Lily's

Oh and by the way Howwer - while meowmy wasn't wooking I changed her sig back to one of the weally cool ones your meowmy did for us for Hawwoween! Isn't it the best??

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Hi my new fwiends!! My meowmy's not been well, so I've been giving her lots of purrs and cuddles to make her feel better.

Howwer - meowmy says we wive in a townhouse compwex. I dunno what dat means, but dere's lots of pwaces wike mine all next to each ovver an' wots of twees, so from my window I get to see birds, squirrews (they wook wike so much fun to chase!!), and people always walk past and tell me I'm a pwetty girl!

I used to wive outside on my own before meowmy took me in, and it's so much nicer being nice and warm inside and just watching outside. Meowmy still wets me go outside as wong as I stay near her, but dat's ok, I like to woll in the sun, and she gives me belly wubs!

What do you other kitties do for fun?
Hi stumpy I am glad you came to the cafe want to have a seat with me? I am sorry to hear your meowmy is not feeling well giver her some kitty cuddles from me and i hope she feels better. Yes i took use to live out side and now i have a warm fuzzy bed and lots of toys it is nice and warm in here too.
Aww i am sorry that big thingy got your tail i think you are cute even with out the tail
My sister was just born with out a tail she is a manx-siamese my meowmy says. Aww my meowmy says thanks for displaying the siggy she send you all hugs too.
What you gonna do today stumpy? Me no big plans, would you liek a cup of cat nip tea while we chat?

Your FurFriend Howler MEOW

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm hanging out in Smudge's Cowowado cafe at the moment, I just told all the kitties there about the fun day I'm having, so you'll have to join me dere!

I'm not allowed to post anymore for a widdle bit though because meowmy says she needs the pooter to study or sumfin...

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Aww my meowmy says thanks for displaying the siggy she send you all hugs too.
Meowmy said she can't wait till Hawwoween is over cause then she can put up the cool chwistmas ones your meowmy made!

They don't have Smudge in dem tough, I think meowmy said smudge is going to be in a new home weally soon, and won't be wiv us at chwistmas.
Dat'll be sad

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Meowmy said she can't wait till Hawwoween is over cause then she can put up the cool chwistmas ones your meowmy made!

They don't have Smudge in dem tough, I think meowmy said smudge is going to be in a new home weally soon, and won't be wiv us at chwistmas.
Dat'll be sad
Aww i am sorry smudge wont be with you for christmas he seems like a really nice kitty, how come he is not going to stay with you? Aww here are some kitty kisses and hugs i hope you and your meowmy and meowdad feel better i know you will miss smudge if he goes away, i think we all will miss little smudge.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Aww i am sorry smudge wont be with you for christmas he seems like a really nice kitty, how come he is not going to stay with you? Aww here are some kitty kisses and hugs i hope you and your meowmy and meowdad feel better i know you will miss smudge if he goes away, i think we all will miss little smudge.
Hehe Smudge is a widdle girl! I'm gonna tell her you called her a boy! I love to tease Smudge

Meowmy says Smudge is a foster, and we were just lookin' after her until she got all big and stwong, which she is now. She was only fosterin' me as well, but decided to keep me, but she says that Lily and me are enuff kitties at the moment. Meowmy brought another kitty lady over a lil while ago who fell in love with Smudgie, and meowmy says she'll be Smudgie's new meowmy. She was nice, she gave me wots of pats, and meowmy says that Smudge's new meowmy has a boy pussy cat who really needs a widdle fwiend, so Smudge will be his new widdle sister.

So dat's ok, as wong as meowmy knows she's going to be taken care of.