Update on the Kittens!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I thought i'd give everyone an update on my latest litter of foster kittens. At the moment, Blazer & Colt (i'm thinking about changing his name-it's just not fitting him
) are having an intense wrestling match in the kitchen. Bullet (thinking about changing his name too) is perched atop the cage watching this little wrestling match and enjying the "great seat."
Magnum just gave me a little lecture in kitten because I stopped scratching his back
-yup, that one is DEFINITELY going to be a momma's boy and a lap cat lol...he chirps at me when I stop scratching him or if I walk away from him for any reason whatsoever. Little Ruger is in the kitchen watching Blazer and Colt wrestle it out and he's in the process of trying to chase his tail, but everytime he catches it, the darn thing goes away!
He's soo confused
/ They're all being adorable today. I think they're all putting on weight too- i'm keeping a close eye on Bullet and Ruger though because they're the smallest of the litter- so i'm watching their food intake. Bullet is socializing fairly well now, thankfully
He was the most wild of the bunch and the one who did all the hissing and spitting- so thankfully now he's calmed down a bit. I'm completly in love with all of them! They're soooooo cute and fluffy! I try to have each of them out one on one for at lest 20min-1hr every day just to watch tv or socialize with Colin and I so that they get used to human interaction- so far soo well! Blazer LOVES to watch war movies
/ I haven't heard back from the shelter yet today- so i'm not sure if little Kenzie found a home yet or not- i'm hoping she has though!
I'll update later today on the kittens! I'm planning on giving them a bath at some point today. So far, I think they will all be long hairs.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aawwwwwwwww, little buddies!!
It sounds like they are doing great!!

Um, you better not change those 2 names..I PICKED THEM!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Aawwwwwwwww, little buddies!!
It sounds like they are doing great!!

Um, you better not change those 2 names..I PICKED THEM!!
Well, I personally love those two names myself! They just don't seem to fit those two little personalities.
If I do change them, would you like to help pick out the new ones?

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Well, I personally love those two names myself! They just don't seem to fit those two little personalities.
If I do change them, would you like to help pick out the new ones?
Yes I will help pick the new ones...but maybe give the old ones one more day?!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As I said in that other post from yesterday when you said you had picked names, try calling the 5 times realllly quick by there names
And then here Ktty, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty,Kitty wouldn't seem so bad

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I think i'm going to change little Bullet's name to Kolar- that seems to fit him much better.
/ As far as Colt's name goes- I have no idea! I can't find a good one that fits him
Any ideas??

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I called my nephew and let Isaac rename Colt. He named him Pirazzi because "it sounds like piranah!"! So Pirazzi it is

So now it's official!

Pirazzi
Kolar
Ruger
Magnum
Blazer

oh yes, and I seem to have a "climber" in the bunch
Kolar has been climbing on everything tonight! ....this should be interesting lol...