Fav Music?

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I voted "other" because you did not have Techno/Trance listed. Just love the beat to go on forever.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
yep i like all music pretty much cant get into opera other than that i can handle almost anything.

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKiya

I voted "other" because you did not have Techno/Trance listed. Just love the beat to go on forever.
Oh yes how could i for get Techno i like Techno my hubby got me in to Techno he loves it.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I listen mostly to rock. I like some other music though. Theres a few country songs I like, and I really like Bethany Joy Lenz, which is slower...like pop music.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I picked metal and other. Progressive Rock/Metal is what I'm really getting into.

Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Heavy Metal. I particularly love Metallica! However, I pretty much listen to everything except RAP!!! I can't stand that stuff.
Just like me. One of my favorite bands is Metallica. If you like them then you'll love Dream Theater. Download some of their songs. It's amazing how good they are. If you like guitar solos, get Stream of Consciousness. For vocals get either Vacant or Through Her Eyes. Drums, get Honor Thy Father.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Prog rock, metal, rock, alternative.. anything that came from rock except emo.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to go with other coz you didn't have "All of the above"...but really, I'm more into the '80s than anything else!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Heavy Metal. I particularly love Metallica! However, I pretty much listen to everything except RAP!!! I can't stand that stuff.
thats funny, I can't stand heavy metal...Its amazing how different everyones opinions are

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was a MUID major for years- there is hardly any form of music that I don't like or appreciate listening to!

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This has been really neat seeing how everyone like so many diff types of music

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My musical taste is wide but not deep - I like a little bit of a lot of different stuff.

I picked other - my absolute fav. music is classical, particularly cello music - I adore YoYo Ma.

I also love Apocolyptica.