Wrapped and ready to ship!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just finished wrapping up my
for my secret santa recipient!

It's all ready to be mailed out...now I have to wait to send it...or do I?

I apologize in advance for the extra cat hairs that are included, but Ferris
and Ginger
insisted on inspecting everything carefully as I boxed it up. They want you to know that they enjoyed helping, and wish that they could have played with the packing peanuts. (Yes, I said nuts.
)

I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to Christmas for a change - who knew what joining TCS could do for a person besides help them be a better cat owner?!?!

Now comes the anticipation....

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one or two more small things to get and I am all ready as well. Everything is in the box, ready to be finished and sent
I CANNOT WAIT! My recipient is the best and I can't wait until they get it! Now, when should I mail it?

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

:It's all ready to be mailed out...now I have to wait to send it...or do I?
do it!, do it!...

and Ginger
insisted on inspecting everything carefully as I boxed it up. They want you to know that they enjoyed helping, and wish that they could have played with the packing peanuts. (Yes, I said nuts.
)
Oh My!...
...that is the plusvaly of your gift!!..

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oooh I've still got to send mine. Meant to do it last week, but I wanted to add one more thing. Went all around town looking for it, nowhere to be found.
Oh well, I'm sure they'll enjoy the gift anyways. Push & Wiggies enjoyed "helping me" - they very thoughtfully tested out one of the gifts so vigorously that I thought I'd have to keep it.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I've got everything together, including a suitable box and customs forms, but still have to wrap the individual items.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

I've got everything together, including a suitable box and customs forms, but still have to wrap the individual items.
I thought that if you are using a customs form, that you aren't supposed to individually gift wrap the items, that they are supposed to stay unwrapped to ease them getting through customs.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I just finished wrapping up my
for my secret santa recipient!

It's all ready to be mailed out...now I have to wait to send it...or do I?

and Ginger
)

I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to Christmas for a change - who knew what joining TCS could do for a person besides help them be a better cat owner?!?!

Now comes the anticipation....
So when should I expect to get it???

Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

I have one or two more small things to get and I am all ready as well. Everything is in the box, ready to be finished and sent
I CANNOT WAIT! My recipient is the best and I can't wait until they get it! Now, when should I mail it?
Oh, wait! The best, that would be me, cuz we have the same birthday! You have me then!

I thought that if you are using a customs form, that you aren't supposed to individually gift wrap the items, that they are supposed to stay unwrapped to ease them getting through customs.
Last year I wrapped all the things individually and didn't have a problem, but be prepared that it may get opened and unwrapped. Also be very very open on what is in the package.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have everything except the item I won't get until it's time to send the parcel. I need to consider box, and do the internal wrapping, but I have plenty of time for that.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I received mine yesterday - it's from overseas and everything is individually gift wrapped. . . . . . . . . . .

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise

Usually the recipient has to go pick up the box at customs if it's held back, and open it in the presence of a customs officer, so it really doesn't make a difference.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Betsy, since I know where you are shipping
, do not individually wrap!

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm done shopping too, it's all good to go, I reeeeaaallly enjoyed the shopping, but I did get REALLY frustrated after looking all over 2 towns and not being able to find things that I knew my SS would love

I really hope my SS isn't disappointed

Is Renovia the first to recieve their parcel?

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i think i may be the first - i'll wait as long as i can before i rip into everything. . .. probably won't be long, but there is an awesome calendar and a card that my sticky fingers are longing to pry open. . . . .

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
We expect a full report with pictures

I also think you are the first!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

LOL, I didn't, but was starting to wonder if I should have!
Hee-hee!

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Congratulations, Renovia, Stoli and Luxor, you win the prize for being the first to recieve your SS! Lets have a party!

No ripping into them! Did everyone wait last year?

I don't know if I'd be able to wait though!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Aha, now I know where she's shipping to! Now that country has some odd customs regulations.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't let my cat out of the bag!

This is so much fun!!!