8-Bit... this is a message from Papa..

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do not bury his boxer shorts in your litter box. Just because they are on the bathroom floor for longer than ten seconds, and they are slightly stinky does not mean that he has to hide from predators. Besides he doesn't need a furry reminder that he has to do laundry. That's Meowmy's job.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lmao, 8-bit is a riot! No boredom at your house with him around! His quirks make him all the more lovable even if it is a bit taxing on the nerves at times

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

lmao, 8-bit is a riot! No boredom at your house with him around! His quirks make him all the more lovable even if it is a bit taxing on the nerves at times
I love my little gray guy even though he's as bratty as a spolied kid a Christmas. He makes me smile every day.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i remember when i bought new shoesx, kaylee didnt like them they were not even infront of the litter box and she burried both of them in there, needless to say they were ruined from her nails!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't beleive 8-BIt buries stuff in the litterbox, I have never seen a cat do that before...Trout doesn't do that thankfully!!

What a riot!

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Do not bury his boxer shorts in your litter box. Just because they are on the bathroom floor for longer than ten seconds, and they are slightly stinky does not mean that he has to hide from predators. Besides he doesn't need a furry reminder that he has to do laundry. That's Meowmy's job.
Sounds to me like he's just doing a very, VERY good job of training you....

..to keep a close eye on his litterbox

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

Sounds to me like he's just doing a very, VERY good job of training you....

..to keep a close eye on his litterbox
We thought that he had gotten over the litter box issue, but today we were proved wrong. Oh well, it looks like we are going to have to change in a different room again.

pippy-pops

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Tony has the most hideous pair of Blue and yellow trainers that I've hated since the first day he proudly bought them! I swear, they are the most revolting pair of trainers I've ever seen and Pippin tends to agree with me. The first time Tony wore them Pippin growled at his feet until we walked out the door and the second time he peed on one and in the other therefore pleasing meowmy to no end but really p*ssing daddy off! Now when ever Tony attempts to wear them, Pippin carefully reminds him the next day that they are not nice by usually biting the laces to peices!