TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › 8-Bit... this is a message from Papa..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

8-Bit... this is a message from Papa..

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
Do not bury his boxer shorts in your litter box. Just because they are on the bathroom floor for longer than ten seconds, and they are slightly stinky does not mean that he has to hide from predators. Besides he doesn't need a furry reminder that he has to do laundry. That's Meowmy's job.
post #2 of 13
lmao, 8-bit is a riot! No boredom at your house with him around! His quirks make him all the more lovable even if it is a bit taxing on the nerves at times
post #3 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca View Post
lmao, 8-bit is a riot! No boredom at your house with him around! His quirks make him all the more lovable even if it is a bit taxing on the nerves at times
I love my little gray guy even though he's as bratty as a spolied kid a Christmas. He makes me smile every day.
post #4 of 13
i remember when i bought new shoesx, kaylee didnt like them they were not even infront of the litter box and she burried both of them in there, needless to say they were ruined from her nails!
post #5 of 13
I can't beleive 8-BIt buries stuff in the litterbox, I have never seen a cat do that before...Trout doesn't do that thankfully!!

What a riot!
post #6 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
Do not bury his boxer shorts in your litter box. Just because they are on the bathroom floor for longer than ten seconds, and they are slightly stinky does not mean that he has to hide from predators. Besides he doesn't need a furry reminder that he has to do laundry. That's Meowmy's job.
Sounds to me like he's just doing a very, VERY good job of training you....

..to keep a close eye on his litterbox
post #7 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippymjp View Post
Sounds to me like he's just doing a very, VERY good job of training you....

..to keep a close eye on his litterbox
We thought that he had gotten over the litter box issue, but today we were proved wrong. Oh well, it looks like we are going to have to change in a different room again.
post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippymjp View Post
Sounds to me like he's just doing a very, VERY good job of training you....

..to keep a close eye on his litterbox

post #9 of 13
Tony has the most hideous pair of Blue and yellow trainers that I've hated since the first day he proudly bought them! I swear, they are the most revolting pair of trainers I've ever seen and Pippin tends to agree with me. The first time Tony wore them Pippin growled at his feet until we walked out the door and the second time he peed on one and in the other therefore pleasing meowmy to no end but really p*ssing daddy off! Now when ever Tony attempts to wear them, Pippin carefully reminds him the next day that they are not nice by usually biting the laces to peices!
post #10 of 13
Thread Starter 
8-Bit just growled at my MIL.
post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
8-Bit just growled at my MIL.
is that a good or bad thing?
post #12 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
8-Bit just growled at my MIL.
Can I borrow him? I hate my MIL
post #13 of 13
Well, just remember: at any time you can pull out his arch-nemesis peanut butter!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › 8-Bit... this is a message from Papa..