Any ideas for an evil halloween trick?

janb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My daughter, Michaela, wants to play an evil trick on her uncle Paul (my brother)
She wants it as evil as possible, and she has my permission.
We are always playing little tricks on him, like covering his toilet seat with cling film etc, and now Michaela wants to do a even better and bigger trick to play on him for Halloween.
So ideas what she can do?

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by janb

My daughter, Michaela, wants to play an evil trick on her uncle Paul (my brother)
She wants it as evil as possible, and she has my permission.
We are always playing little tricks on him, like covering his toilet seat with cling film etc, and now Michaela wants to do a even better and bigger trick to play on him for Halloween.
So ideas what she can do?
Go to Sam's Club or Cosco and buy a big box of instant mashed potatoes. Sprinkle the powder on his front lawn, and pray that it will dew the next morning. He'll have a lawn full of instant mashed potatoes!

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, in the old days, the fenders and doors on a volkswagen beetle were just bolted on. And our highschool principle had a volkswagen....and if the fenders were taken off, and the center post taken out from between the doors of the gymnasium, a volkswagen could be carefully taken into the gym through the door. Then with the fenders put back on and the door put back together, there was no way to take it back out....

Ah, the good ole' days

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My dad gave his work mate an invoice to take into our local chemist whilst he waited for him outside.

The guy went in, handed the little old lady the envelope and waited for her to read the invoice and hand him the money.

To his surpirse, the little old lady beckoned him over with a sympathetic look on her face and said that she could help him with his problem, whilst leading him over to one of the aisles.

The 'invoice' my dad had given him wasnt an invoice at all, but a letter saying:

"Please help me. As you can see, I am a little bit ginger (ginger hair) and need help choosing some hair dye in either dark blonde or brown"

We are all waiting to see what he does to get my dad back...

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Go to Sam's Club or Cosco and buy a big box of instant mashed potatoes. Sprinkle the powder on his front lawn, and pray that it will dew the next morning. He'll have a lawn full of instant mashed potatoes!
If you do that- you HAVE to take pictures!!!!