A big HOWDY from Texas

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

manxter

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey can anyone tell me why I cant reply or in the "IMO" thread?? It doesnt say anything about Premium membership or anything????

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

manxter

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I just read that less than one hundred posts cant be a part of the debates in that thread. Bummer because I had some rebuttals for the thread about sex education for 4 or 5 year olds.... (Its crazy)

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi to you also Welcome to TCS, hope you enjoy it here, it's a Great Forum with lots of frendly, helpful people lots of information, Do you have Kitty Picture We Love to see Pictures
If you need any help getting around just give a big ole Meow and someone will soon answer, So from Myself and My beautiful crew of 8 WOW
8. See Ya on the Forums :wavey

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hola and a warm welcome from Spain. Its great here, with lots of advice, help and support............oh and we have a bit of fun now and then

Once you get settled in maybe you could post photos of your fur-family

We just lurrve photos here

Enjoy the forums !

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Howdy thar, Manxter!

And welcome! Thanks for the howdy and the kind words, from a Californian who's the daughter of a Californian who's the son of Texans on both sides!
Is Hurst anywhere near Carrollton, Louisville, Dallas, Garland, or Amarillo?
Those are my peeps' home places...ANYhoo, just want to say may He bless YOU, too, and we'd all love to hear about your CAT(s)!!!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Manxter
we're so happy to welcome you to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

So....do you have any kitties? I can't wait to hear all about them.