I'm so embarrassed!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I took Miss Sydney Boo for her second round of vaccines tonight, and she embarrassed her meowmy!

What a little firecracker, it took the vet, her assistant and me to hold her (even though she was wrapped in a towel) and 10 minutes of yowling, scratching and biting to even check her temp

She asked me if Sydney was spoiled at home
I felt like such a bad meowmy!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Is she spoiled?" What kind of question is that??? OF COURSE, she's your baby! That's what you do is spoil her!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At least she didn't have poop all over her like Ox did when I took him to the vet last month!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, Sydney, why do you give your vet and mom a hard time??

Well, if it makes you feel better...Trout is the same way...she HATES the vet.

You are a fine mom Tracy

kura

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Because Quicksilver struggled so much, on wendesday (they gave her a pre-op look over) When I took her to be stayed this morning they asked if a I wanted her chiped at the same time as it would be easier for them and less stressful for her. I said yes of couse
Quicksilver hates the vets now, but Creep let the vets do whatever they want and takes it out on me at home

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
"Is she spoiled at home?" Of course she is! She insists on being spoiled as every self-respecting cat does, so why wouldn't you? But that really has little to do with her reaction at the vet.
Silly vet!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh toooo funny! Once Tiger jumped on top of the keyboard on the computer in exam room while we were waiting for the vet and did something funny....it was making all kinds of noises! Someone heard and came in and I was just like 'I didn't do it!' and pointed at Tiger! Lil stinker!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What hissy fits! Sounds like Reilly taught her how to behave at the vets!

I took Wiggies in this morning for bloodwork, and he was a wee angel.
They don't know what a
he is at home!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay this is kind of unrelated...but It's so weird, I have to tell you guys..

My friends kitten who is about 10 weeks old...ALWAYS purrs...she even purrs at the vet when the vet is taking her temperature...she just purrs away even though there is a foreign object fishing around her behind...

Tell me that isn't a freak kitten

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tracy don't feel bad...Joey straddled Severino in their carrier and peed on him then when we got in the exam room after the techs cleaned up Sev, Joey walked over near Sev and pooped right next to him on the table LOL

salix

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
aww, look on the bright side, least she didn't fart in the vets face the way my Sam did first time I took him.
I can still see the poor woman's face

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Did she get "trouble-maker" written on her chart like 8-bit?
it could have been worse

so far all my kitties have been perfect angels at the vets, they're like natalie ca's Chynna, they just love the attention!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most cats are like that. Lily gets home visits and hasnt been to the vet since her spay. That was 8 years ago. She bit the vet and assistant really bad and refused to eat for a week and a half after her last trip. Annie Rose if she gets scared at all starts hissing and scratching at everything so she has to be wrapped in a towel the whole time. Kitten is ok. She doesnt like to be held by anyone and never has. But at the vets shes usually so scared she clings to whoever is holding her and just hangs there and they can do whatever they need. Bagheera loves the vet. He purrs and runs around like he's at home. They all love him.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MIne love to go to the Vets.As soon as thier carriers are open,out they come because they know the Vet will cuddle with them.And then as soon as they are home,Meowmy feels sorry for them and has to give them a treat.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Tracey, Jamie is known as "the cat from hell" at our vets' office, and I have to make an appointment with both vets, because the vet techs refuse to have any dealings with him. When I take him in, both vets are wearing padded jackets and safety goggles, and have to check him out/treat him while he's perched on my head. Guess who has managed to win the "Worst Patient of the Year" award for most of his 7 1/2 years on earth? I'm beyond embarrassed - "resigned" is the most appropriate expression!!!! So cheer up - it could be worse!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Tracey, Jamie is known as "the cat from hell" at our vets' office, and I have to make an appointment with both vets, because the vet techs refuse to have any dealings with him. When I take him in, both vets are wearing padded jackets and safety goggles, and have to check him out/treat him while he's perched on my head. Guess who has managed to win the "Worst Patient of the Year" award for most of his 7 1/2 years on earth? I'm beyond embarrassed - "resigned" is the most appropriate expression!!!! So cheer up - it could be worse!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Oh my goodness!!
I feel so much better about it now!