Concerned about Snowy - update

janb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well Snowy is fine now. I finally saw the kittens moving about too. I understand what people mean when they say its like a ripple going over their belly. What a great site, me and Michaela were sat up til 1.00am this morning watching her. It was lovely. So yeah, she has stopped been sick and her stools have returned to normal, she seems a lot better. Not long to go now.
Thanks for the advice from you guys.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by janb

Well Snowy is fine now. I finally saw the kittens moving about too. I understand what people mean when they say its like a ripple going over their belly. What a great site, me and Michaela were sat up til 1.00am this morning watching her. It was lovely. So yeah, she has stopped been sick and her stools have returned to normal, she seems a lot better. Not long to go now.
Thanks for the advice from you guys.
You are welcome..glad everything is ok.

Katie

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm soo glad she's doing well! I hope her labor goes smoothly- please pm me if you need any help or tips during her labor/birth when she goes into labor.

awsome pawsomes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm glad she is doing well. Its amazing to see the lil ones moving about. Tinkerbell's due date is the 31st. I spend alot of time with my hand on her belly feeling her bubbies moving or watching her belly rolling about. Good luck with Snowy. I hope all goes well with her labour. She is a beautiful kitty cat and i cant wait to see pics of her bubbies.

emmorticia

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Glad things are better...good luck to both of you with the rest of the pregnancy!