Rain Rain Go Away!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh! It has rained here ALL DAY LONG!! I want to go curl up on the couch with the girls a book and a nice hot cup of soup. That ain't gonna happen today though. I have my best friends college graduation tonight. I have to go to that. She has over come so much to get where she is. She had a baby at 15, dropped out of High School, got her GED, and is now an LPN. Wow!!! Go Girl! So I guess I will have to endure some more rain until I can go home!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh please, send some our way. Arizona is so dry......we could use any amount right now.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have the same weather here.........dark and gloomy, but what an occasion for your friend! Congratulate her for me!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

We have the same weather here.........dark and gloomy, but what an occasion for your friend! Congratulate her for me!
I will tell her the crazy nut lady from TCS says congrats!!

Originally Posted by KittenKiya

Oh please, send some our way. Arizona is so dry......we could use any amount right now.
Sending ALL of it your way!!

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
YES please go away! It is looking so bad here, and I hate driving in such crappy weather.

Puerto Rico is notorious for its beautiful weather, but we are looking oh so sad right now!

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
By the way, tell your friend I said Congratulations!

I know how hard it is to be a young mom, I had my baby at 17, and dropped out of school. Now I am working as a secretary for a very prestigious company and have everything going for me.

It can be done!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow- tell your friend congradulations!

- I wish our rain would go away too! It's been raining off and on here for the past two days!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congrats to your friend! That's got to take a lot of determination.

We've had rain around here on and off for weeks now. It seems very grey and blah all the time. This year has been a very rainy one.