What i found out about scardey cat.....

newcat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So my daughter comes out of the room holding the red kitten, and says "look who I found"!! So I grab my camera, and go into the room and hold her. What I found out is that she LOVES head rubs and petting. Will rub against me and even lay in my arms comfortably rolling almost onto her back. She actually hugs your chest and rubs her head around on you, if you stop petting her for a second...... ( I even got a little purr out of her tonight!!) but if someone moves she gets a little scared and keeps her eyes on them, and a noise and movement is just TOO much for her. My daughter picked up a box on her floor, and kitty bolted for under the bed........ But once you get her, SHE LOVES PETTING !!!
........and I DID get some good pics of her!!!
She is SO pretty! She has the silkiest hair, and beautiful, golden, round eyes. I cant wait to post enough to get pics on here! I even got one of both kittens together. it has been a good night here!!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by newcat

So my daughter comes out of the room holding the red kitten, and says "look who I found"!! So I grab my camera, and go into the room and hold her. What I found out is that she LOVES head rubs and petting. Will rub against me and even lay in my arms comfortably rolling almost onto her back. She actually hugs your chest and rubs her head around on you, if you stop petting her for a second...... ( I even got a little purr out of her tonight!!) but if someone moves she gets a little scared and keeps her eyes on them, and a noise and movement is just TOO much for her. My daughter picked up a box on her floor, and kitty bolted for under the bed........ But once you get her, SHE LOVES PETTING !!!
........and I DID get some good pics of her!!!
She is SO pretty! She has the silkiest hair, and beautiful, golden, round eyes. I cant wait to post enough to get pics on here! I even got one of both kittens together. it has been a good night here!!
Good luck with your kitty and I will be waiting to see pics!!