Candles

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you like candles? I love them I have three burning right now. I love the light from them and I love the way they make a space feel. I plan on getting some more very soon. But I haven't just yet. I used to have a bunch of them. Like a house full and used to light them all and just relax.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like candles but I dont usually have them burning because Zebra likes watching them and one time she set her tail and part of her side on fire.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

Do you like candles? I love them I have three burning right now. I love the light from them and I love the way they make a space feel. I plan on getting some more very soon. But I haven't just yet. I used to have a bunch of them. Like a house full and used to light them all and just relax.
What scents do you like best?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

What scents do you like best?
My favorites are the vanilla and the cinnomon ones and the black cherry ones
And I like the ones that smell like pies and such

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

My favorites are the vanilla and the cinnomon ones and the black cherry ones
And I like the ones that smell like pies and such
Me too

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know the dollar store actually has some nice candles for very good prices but I like getting them from the yankee candle store when I can and I don't care for most of the walmart ones. I like the tall wide ones that you have to buy a seperate hold that looks a bit like a plate the best on the shape of them

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do I like them??? I'm a regular candle pyro
I'm obsessed with yummy candles

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love them, won't burn them.
Fumes from scented candles, room fresheners and incense can be fatal to birds, so I simply won't take the chance.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like having candles on the table when I have company over for dinner, and years ago when I used to have no choice but to have baths instead of showers because the apartment only had a claw foot bathtub and no shower hookup, I used to light candles in the bathroom while I bathed. But other than that I don't use candles. My cats have run of the house and I don't want them knocking a burning candle over and burning themselves or starting a fire.

I prefer unscented candles, but if I have to be around a scented one I like lavender or a citrus scent. Others make me nauseated.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like candles, my favorite scent is always vanilla, anything too strong gives me a headache. I really enjoy the tarts too, they are very safe and seem to release a scent throughout the entire house so I've been using them more often lately. I had one the other day called pumpkin spice and boy did that smell yummy!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I had one called pumpkins spice and I loved it. I don't like the ones that are over powering. I guess that's why I like the pie and vanilla ones.

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love any candle that doesn't smell like soap

I have a HUGE collection that changes out seasonally, so lately I've been burning my Yankee "Home Sweet Home" and my Maple Nut candles a lot. And I finally found my Creamy Nutmeg from Bath & Body Works that I'd misplaced in the move, so I think I'll be burning that one tonight!!

I tried burning my favorite Sage & Citrus Yankee a few weeks ago, but apparently my li'l bean didn't like it very much, made me nauseated.