When you picture your cat, what position is he in?

willie'slove

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
When you picture your cat, how is he?

Is he standing? How?
Is he laying down? In what way?
Is he curled up in a ball? What shape?
Etc, etc, etc!

When I picture Willie, sometimes hes sitting on his cat tree in that cut little squat, and othyer times, he's laying down in a semi circle, and sometimes, hes laying on his back in my legs!

How does you cat come across your mind?

lorina

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I picture Sheba sitting in her favorite Victorian corner chair, tail curled around her feet, like the royal highness she is.

Gypsy would be sitting with her front legs just a little too far apart, like a bulldog, with the ridiculously long hair on her butt fanned out behind her like a train on a wedding dress.

Gracie would be lying on her back, which earns her the nicknames of "Fat White Lump" and "Bear Trap" (as soon as you go to rub her fat white belly, she closes in on you with all four paws and bites.)

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Howler would be Curled up sleeping under the end table He is my lazy boy always dreaming the day away

Kera ready in pouncing pose She is always hiding ready to jump out at anything and everything

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sleeping Quill - a big fluffy marshmallow laying on his back in the sunlight, his tail tucked over his bum, little feathery paws flexing the air, and him purring up a storm of contented bliss.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sleeping. That's all. I enjoy picturing them that way. They are so relaxed and look so innocent.
But truth be told, I think about them all the time and wonder what they are up to while we are gone.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I think of....
Lily she's laying on my coat in my bed looking at me all sleepily and meowing.

Annie she's on her table by her food bowl laying in a ball sleeping (shes always like that)

Kitten I usually picture her like the first pic in my signature. In the middle of the floor.

Bagheera I picture sitting (like a person) propped up against my legs staring at me.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Is he standing? Nope
How?
Is he laying down?

In what way? With all fours in the air for Tiger and Reilly in a ball
Is he curled up in a ball? Reilly curls up
What shape?
Etc, etc, etc!

When I picture Willie, sometimes hes sitting on his cat tree in that cut little squat, and othyer times, he's laying down in a semi circle, and sometimes, hes laying on his back in my legs!

How does you cat come across your mind?Tiger is laid back. Always has been so I picture him sprawled out on my bed or couch snoozin. Reilly is a bit uptight. She's tempermental so she's always got one eye open

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Willie'sLove

Is he standing? How?
Is he laying down? In what way?
Is he curled up in a ball? What shape?
Etc, etc, etc!

How does you cat come across your mind?
Oz is on his back, with his glorious golden belly showing for all the world to see (but not touch!). Spike is sprawled gracelessly on the bookshelf, flexing his paws (he looks like he's kneading the air), with his tongue sticking out of his mouth.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Frankie is usually curled up sleeping w/ her tail over he nose. Wickett is usually sitting up looking at me w/ his "I'm gonna do something crazy" face or he sleeping on his back w/ all 4 legs hanging in different directions.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I always picture Stumpy sitting in the window looking regal, and Lily sprawled out on top of the couch with that fearful look in her eye.