Oh Smudge!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I woke up giggling this morning.
Smudge was nuzzling in my ear, and had her warm nose right in my ear purrrrring away, and she was licking my ear lobe for some reason. It was the funniest feeling, and had me giggling like a 2 year old. She had most of her body across my head, so I had a face full of warm kitten fur, and the fuzzy purring happening in my ear.

Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m gonna miss this little tyke when she goes up for adoption!!

tinyone21

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aw how sweet.
lol, i actually woke up this mourning to the same thing, from my kitten boots, it's the second mourning hes done this, I'm loving it!, lots of kisses and purring, so sweet!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's a really good thing I'm not fostering little Smudge. I would be a total failure as a foster because she would definitely be staying with me!
What a sweet baby girl!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

It's a really good thing I'm not fostering little Smudge. I would be a total failure as a foster because she would definitely be staying with me!
What a sweet baby girl!
I was thinking the same thing.

I told my hubby that I want to volunteer to work with animals when I retire, but the more I think about it the more frightened I become. I'd want to bring every stray and sick or lonely kitty home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

What a sweet baby girl!
I know, she's such a love, and just the most precious kitten I've had the pleasure of knowing. I'm so glad I found her a good home otherwise I'd be begging my husband to keep her!

At least this way I can foster another needy kitty when needed.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was just going to ask if you were going to cotinue fostering! That's awesome....especially since you get to help on needy kitty after another.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

What a sweet baby girl!
I agree I wouldn't be any good at it, I Love them all to much if that's possible

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I woke up to her nuzzling my ear I would be a goner and she would be mine so I couldn't foster. I would end up with a 100 cats.