My Mum's hilarious question.

janb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My mum has just been over and saw how big Snowy was and thought she must be due any minute. She said " isnt there something you can give her, like a curry or something to bring labour on?"
I laughed my head off. I told her that i would take her in a car and drive over loads of speed bumps if the curry didnt work: flail:
Whats she like??????

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had to laugh because in my sister's last days of pregnancy she joked about having hubby drive the country roads and hit all the bumps!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My best friend was two days past her due date and started eating everything spicy she could get her hands on. Let me tell you, she regretted that during labor and delivery. Lets just say she had a case of the runs and couldn't use the bathroom. She's darn lucky that I love her like a sister.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

My best friend was two days past her due date and started eating everything spicy she could get her hands on. Let me tell you, she regretted that during labor and delivery. Lets just say she had a case of the runs and couldn't use the bathroom. She's darn lucky that I love her like a sister.
My sister convinced me to take castor oil when I was overdue. THAT was a mistake. 4 hours later, what I thought was contractions was just a bad belly ache!
I didn't have him until a week 1/2 later