Carving Pumpkins...

crystal211

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi all...

I've been super busy with wedding stuff (3 days!!!) but I wanted to stop in and share this because I know only cat lovers can appreciate the amazing pumpkin I found to carve.

When we went to pick them out, I knew I was going to do a cat. But how perfect is this pumpkin?

What makes it perfect, you ask? The fact that it has the cutest kitty butt ever

Erik carved a super-sweet flaming skull, too - here they are during the day and then at night (note the kitty tale up on the wall behind the pumpkin, that was too pefect)...

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

at the kitty butt

wow they look awesome!! wish we carved pumpkins here in Aus
You can get one of those fake pumpkins!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are awesome! That kitty butt is too sweet!!!

I haven't carved a pumpkin in gosh.... 30 years? Long time anyway.

You did a fabulous job and they look spectacular lit up!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are sooooo good!! The kitty butt is the funniest thing - you must have cracked up as soon as you saw that!

I love how the kitty tail shines on the wall as well! I think I'll have to do a kitty with my remaining pumpkin...

We carved pumpkins last weekend with our neighbours (great fun for this non-Halloween celebrating Aussie, and our non-Halloween celebrating South African neighbours). These are ours! The face is mine, the bat and moon is Christina, our neighbours, and AIDEN was done by her hubby - Aiden is their 6 week old son

patch

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ahh, you guys are so good at it! We've grown pumpkins again this year (we grew loads and loads of veg too :p) and have around 35 at the moment (we've sold and gave away some) so yeah, I have 35 attempts at doing something good, right? :p

Hmm.. I really wanna do a kitty cat now.