We've got mice!!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A pink one, a green one, 2 blue ones, an orange one and a grey one.

We have a pack of mice, and they're constantly missing, and I'm constantly fishing them out from under the couch/pantry door/oven/whatever. There's only ever one or two around.

I found one in the pantry last night, so fished it out for the cats, then came downstairs this morning, and there was SIX of the things in the dining room!!

They're converging in the dining room!! I have no idea where the cats found them, because I haven't seen any of the mousies for a while, except the one I found last night....

Maybe one of the cats found the other ones toy stash???

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's too funny. Isn't it amazing some of the places you find toys though?? Anya never ceases to amaze me with the places she's able to stash them. Of course its always right after I've given up and bought her new ones that I find the old ones....

All of your girls are so precious!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have 21 of them here.But, they keep finding themselves under things.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well at least they found them
I have to get the flashlight and look under all the funiture, why do they want to stick them under stuff then lay there upside down trying to fish them out, I go in the bathroom close the door then there comes a mouse or a foot under the door, there just to darn funny
I wish they would remeber where they put them an about 25 rubber balls

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

why do they want to stick them under stuff then lay there upside down trying to fish them out, I go in the bathroom close the door then there comes a mouse or a foot under the door
Yup!!!! We leave the bathroom door open, and I'll be sitting there minding my own business, then all of a sudden a mousie will come flying into the bathroom with 2 cats after it, and they bat it and bat it, then usually wrestle each other and go racing downstairs sounding like elephants...

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know that sound to, they do sound like a big heard with 8 running jumping off one cat tree to another when were downstairs
I have sliding mirro closet doors and they alway's stick the darn things in there and then they go sit by the dang things and meow so I go get them out
Do you have any that fetch? Zinger will get one you throw it and she will bring that thing back 50 times once to me then to dad, and all I have to say is get your mouse and she will look for it, they are so much company for me cause hubby works nights, we play and get our 8 hairdos, have snacks and whatever else lap time, I would be a lonely old lady without these guys

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

It's from all those cheese covered nuts Susie hid in your house!!!
Are we addicted
Or is it just me
That's what she wants ya know, then she'll drop us like hot tatos probably with nuts and cheese ...we need to get help