RE: Suha THE TERRIBLE! :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Starry Eyed Tigerr and family!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
What cute snoozlies! in your siggy!
And what a cute icon! Ah, the privileges of furious posters

Thanks for the compliment -- yes, she IS cute, isn't she? Can you imagine who would have abandoned her, still blue-eyed and barely weaned, in the Mojave Desert right before the snow season?
I can't, either. But by some miracle, she found US. And we are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad!

By the way, our Lion Kinglet and Elder Statesman, who's 16-going-on-17, is named Nicolas T. Cat, but he answers to Nikki.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06

Dear Starry Eyed Tigerr and family!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
What cute snoozlies! in your siggy!
And what a cute icon! Ah, the privileges of furious posters

Thanks for the compliment -- yes, she IS cute, isn't she? Can you imagine who would have abandoned her, still blue-eyed and barely weaned, in the Mojave Desert right before the snow season?
I can't, either. But by some miracle, she found US. And we are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad!

By the way, our Lion Kinglet and Elder Statesman, who's 16-going-on-17, is named Nicolas T. Cat, but he answers to Nikki.
Awww thankyou!!! lol, all those comments are gonna go right to my girl's heads now- lol.....they already think they're royalty
./ your kitties are soo adorble too!
I'm soo glad your little kitty found you- she's in good hands with you and your family.
/ Oh yes, and Nicholas T. Cat has a lovely nick name
i'm quite fond of it for some reason

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why gee! THANKS! on all counts!

We couldn't agree with you more! And as you so rightly point out, ALL CATS are royalty! (We try to live by example and remind lowly humans of the golden days when cats were worshipped -- and we advocate for a return to those days!)