or Connect
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Alvin the nut holding gnome is making himself right at home!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Alvin the nut holding gnome is making himself right at home!!

post #1 of 40
Thread Starter 
Well, whoever sent Alvin to us, thank you again. He is making himself right at home! Everywhere I turn, there he is.....

Trixie wants to know what Alvin deposited on her treat perch. She says it doesn't look like her treats??


Bailey got up there with Alvin and he couldn't figure out what the little presents were either..........


sniff sniff......not sure what they are


Alvin is trying to tell Petals that whatever is on the treat perch, that he didn't leave it. Petals doesn't believe him though.


Alvin has taken over everyone's beds.........




Then he moved onto OUR bed! We had to nip that in the bud. Not enough room in it for Jerry, me, Tiggy, Petals, Trixie, Bailey, Alvin and his nuts.


I always find him in the fridge.....he loves my fatfree choco pudding.


He loves pretending that he was at our wedding, but we didn't knowhim then!


The only real problem we have is he keeps coming onto Sarah my doll. He keeps showing and wanting to share his nuts with her, as you can see in the pic, but she will have no part of it.


All in all, we love having Alvin be a part of our family. Thanks again to my SS for the early gift!!!
post #2 of 40
It's Gnome poop!
You tell that naughty little gnome to keep his nuts to himself. Sarah is an oldfashioned girl and wants nothing to do with that stuff
post #3 of 40
What an awesome perfect gift!!!!! That is so funny - your SS rocks
post #4 of 40
How amusing you are!!! Keep sharing Alvin's adventures (and misadventures! )
post #5 of 40
He's everywhere!
post #6 of 40
Wow, he really gets around
post #7 of 40

Alvin, keep your nuts away from Sarah..... or she'll chop them off.
post #8 of 40
I wonder exactly how many places Alvin's nuts have been...
post #9 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
I wonder exactly how many places Alvin's nuts have been...
post #10 of 40
those pictures are hysterical!!!!!!! looks like alvin is really enjoying his nuts
post #11 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256 View Post
Oh no here we go
post #12 of 40
you are just too much, Susie! (in a good way! )
post #13 of 40
I think Pedals should be crowned Gnome Guard She looks like she would be a good one, hope he doesn't wind up missing or missing those nutts You have to watch out for kitty nut theives Oh I'm so done nutting It must be nut season ..Do Ya think?
post #14 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by crittermom View Post

Alvin, keep your nuts away from Sarah..... or she'll chop them off.
Yes I belive she would nuts offend her!
post #15 of 40
Thread Starter 
Nighty night everybody!
post #16 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
Nighty night everybody!
she's bailing out on us again. night Susie. Sweet dreams!
post #17 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
Nighty night everybody!
That's it you are so going to get it...I wonder how you sleep you you person you 2 times in 2 nights you have done this, you should be ashamed so ashamed

Lets all boycoytt Susie's posts tomorrow we'll show her who the hammer holder is around here, she won't think it's so funny
post #18 of 40
Obviously Sarah the doll is a fuddy duddy and Alvin the gnome thinks he's a hotty totty....!
post #19 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
That's it you are so going to get it...I wonder how you sleep you you person you 2 times in 2 nights you have done this, you should be ashamed so ashamed

Lets all boycoytt Susie's posts tomorrow we'll show her who the hammer holder is around here, she won't think it's so funny
I need my beauty sleep Lois!
post #20 of 40
Thread Starter 
Many thanks to Anakat for making me a siggy with Alvin in it!
post #21 of 40
So I see Alvin is acclimating into your household quite nicely!

Methinks that despite your protests, you actually think he's cute and are glad he's moved in.
post #22 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingersMom View Post
So I see Alvin is acclimating into your household quite nicely!

Methinks that despite your protests, you actually think he's cute and are glad he's moved in.
I'm not protesting.....he's darling!!
post #23 of 40
Folks, I think she's gone over the edge.

Susie, dear, there will be a white van arriving at your doorstep. Go with the nice men in white coats and soon you'll be feeling much better.

Psst! You with the net! Grab her now!
post #24 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
Folks, I think she's gone over the edge.

Susie, dear, there will be a white van arriving at your doorstep. Go with the nice men in white coats and soon you'll be feeling much better.

Psst! You with the net! Grab her now!
post #25 of 40
Are you training Alvin to use a litter box? Perhaps he needs two, some gnomes don't like to pee and poo in the same box.
post #26 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
Are you training Alvin to use a litter box? Perhaps he needs two, some gnomes don't like to pee and poo in the same box.
post #27 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
Are you training Alvin to use a litter box? Perhaps he needs two, some gnomes don't like to pee and poo in the same box.

Especially if he's doing on the counter in front of the kitties... he's gonna teach them bad habits
post #28 of 40
Thread Starter 
That's a good idea! I'll have to show him the litter boxes tonight!
post #29 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
That's a good idea! I'll have to show him the litter boxes tonight!
DH told me it's good to catch them as early as possible. No one wants a gnome that pees and poos all over the house.

If you have any gnome training questions feel free to PM me! I've gone through this before.
post #30 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
DH told me it's good to catch them as early as possible. No one wants a gnome that pees and poos all over the house.

If you have any gnome training questions feel free to PM me! I've gone through this before.
Will do!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Alvin the nut holding gnome is making himself right at home!!