It's hard to find a place to eat in my home

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Because the table, on and under it, are always taken by kitties! TTP&B just love hanging out in/under it!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, meowmmy, they are just enthusiastic volunteer TASTE-TESTERS! And I love the way they've arranged their positions to take advantage of complementing the Halloween motif - orange and black on top!
Smart kitties

Do they let you have the computer desk to yourself? I had to put a barstool next to my chair, complete with fleece cushion sprinkled with catnip, to get the keyboard back

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Nice center pieces. I have a couple of them myself. But ya know what? They don't like to be moved when it's dinner time
those are the most adorable little centerpieces i've ever seen!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep they are they look really good there to. If it's anything like my place you have to wipe everything before and after everything, No wonder my throat has been dry I probaly have fur balls

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my too Lois.........I'm always wiping. When we have guests over, the kits have to be locked in the bedroom. Otherwise they'd be jumping up on someone's plate!!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Oh my too Lois.........I'm always wiping. When we have guests over, the kits have to be locked in the bedroom. Otherwise they'd be jumping up on someone's plate!!
At least I have enough kitties to go around 1 per guest