watering eyes.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mitten's kittens are now 4 weeks old and 4 of the 6 have watering eyes again, like with Yen's except it is only the eyes and no sneezing or anything like that.

None of Misty's kittens have this problem. I'm wondering if any of you have had this happen???

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese

Mitten's kittens are now 4 weeks old and 4 of the 6 have watering eyes again, like with Yen's except it is only the eyes and no sneezing or anything like that.

None of Misty's kittens have this problem. I'm wondering if any of you have had this happen???
I would honestly contact your vet....they could have eye infections.

Katie

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with TNR1, are you sure that they are not sneezing, coughing, etc.?

Perhaps you could call your vet and chat with him/her about the situation. Hopefully at worst, it is an eye irritation, they may be allergic to something.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Smudge's watery eyes are caused by Entropia - a condition where the eyelids roll in, so the eyelid and fur and eyelashes rub on her eyeball causing the irritation.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yea it is for sure just their eyes watering...I've been monitoring this for the past couple days and there are no other symptoms besides that and it comes and goes.

I was just curious as to what might make their eyes water and it's a clear discharge...not like the yellowish green colour like Yen's.