8-Bit... let it be known

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That your Meowmy doesn't appreciate you knocking over the glass of red wine that she was using to catch the fruit flies. Then walking through it leaving red wine paw prints all over her white counters. After a long day at work the LAST thing she wants to do is:
A) Call the vet and ask if red wine is toxic to cats
B) Find out that it isn't and that she is adding to the list of weird phone calls she gotten from me.
C) Clean off said counters with bleach because NOTHING ELSE takes red wine out of cheep white counters.

It's been a long day.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Geez, 8 Bit doesn't stop eh?!!
I am just imaging little red paw prints everywhere...then I'm sure when Bit noticed you were perturbed, he ran around even more with the wine on his feet...lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Geez, 8 Bit doesn't stop eh?!!
I am just imaging little red paw prints everywhere...then I'm sure when Bit noticed you were perturbed, he ran around even more with the wine on his feet...lol
No, he doesn't. Ever. Even at three in the moring when I have played with him for two hours before I go to bed. There is just something inside him that makes me think that he's a little crazy.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

No, he doesn't. Ever. Even at three in the moring when I have played with him for two hours before I go to bed. There is just something inside him that makes me think that he's a little crazy.
ya don't say???

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm waiting for him to figure out how to put paw prints on the ceiling!!!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

I'm waiting for him to figure out how to put paw prints on the ceiling!!!
That's already been done. I've cleaned them off, but I have no idea how they got there. I often wonder what happens when I'm not home.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You should install a nanny cam in your house to record what 8-bit and Scratch do to your apartment when you and your hubby are out

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

LOL!!! He is one SPECIAL kitty
Yes I do! You know, I really think that he pulls out a plaid vest, a monocle, and a pipe and reviews books like:
"How do drive you human insane slowly"
"The Art of War"
"DSM V"

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, and 8-Bit. DO NOT TRY TO TAKE CHICKEN OUT OF A PAN WHILE YOUR MEOWMY IS COOKING IT. It scars the holy crap out of her, and makes her put you in the bed room while dinner is being cooked. Besides, you've been fed over an hour ago.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

B) Find out that it isn't and that she is adding to the list of weird phone calls she gotten from me.
I don't think he is going to get trouble maker taken off his permanent record anytime soon.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by goosehazel

Ahhh, another crazy antic from 8-Bit. I look forward to these everyday. And we know they are going to happen everyday
Sometimes twice.
I pray it's only once a day. He's done quite enough today. I believe he is sleeping off the red wine as I type this.

Now, this begs the question do cats get hangovers?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

I pray it's only once a day. He's done quite enough today. I believe he is sleeping off the red wine as I type this.

Now, this begs the question do cats get hangovers?
8-bit with a hangover. Now that is a scary thought.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

8-bit with a hangover. Now that is a scary thought.
No he doesn't have a hang over today. I was woken up by "heard of wild horses" this morning. Such is life with the boys.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think kitties get hangovers... my friend had a cat that would drink anything from beer to scotch wiskey and it never seemed to phase him.

I have to say though that 8-Bit has made Wickett look god more than once. Everytime Wickett gets into troubly w/ daddy I tell him an 8-bit story and suddenly Wickett's trouble making doesn't look so bad. So, Wickett says "Thanks 8-bit"

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Red wine to catch fruit flies? I must remember that. Oh yeah, I wasn't drinking it honest, I was just um... catching some fruit flies. Yeah that's right. No my lips aren't stained red.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

Red wine to catch fruit flies? I must remember that. Oh yeah, I wasn't drinking it honest, I was just um... catching some fruit flies. Yeah that's right. No my lips aren't stained red.
Yep, and it works well too. They fly into the glass and die in the wine. I use the really cheep stuff though, so DH knows when I come home with a bottle of wine that was under $3.00 it's to catch bugs in the house.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just can't believe that after 8-bit went to all the trouble of decorating your white counters with beautiful red paw prints that you bleached them all out! There are folks out there that pay for paw print decorations on their stuff!
Poor 8-Bit - all that work he did and for nothing!