TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Woo Hoo!!! The 5 kittens are comming back tomorrow!!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Woo Hoo!!! The 5 kittens are comming back tomorrow!!!!!

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 
Yea!!!! The 5 kittens are comming back home with my tomorrow / My friend from the shelter just stopped by the house to tell me that the 5 kittens had a small infection that they didn't realize till they got ready to take them to the adoption day. So tomorrow they are brining the kittens back to my house to foster until they get better! i was starting to feel really sad when I went from 6 to 0 kittens in less than two hours, so now i'm happy again!
post #2 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
Yea!!!! The 5 kittens are comming back home with my tomorrow / My friend from the shelter just stopped by the house to tell me that the 5 kittens had a small infection that they didn't realize till they got ready to take them to the adoption day. So tomorrow they are brining the kittens back to my house to foster until they get better! i was starting to feel really sad when I went from 6 to 0 kittens in less than two hours, so now i'm happy again!

Yay!!!

You really are a crazy cat lady
post #3 of 20
WOO HOO!!! I'm glad you will be getting the babies back.Sad they have an infection, but in your hands.......they'll be well in NO time!!!
post #4 of 20
Great for you !!!!! I wish I could be there to hold them Lets celebrate with you know what? catnip, nuts and balls.. Don't tell Susie
post #5 of 20
Thats great! You will have babies again!
post #6 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
Great for you !!!!! I wish I could be there to hold them Lets celebrate with you know what? catnip, nuts and balls.. Don't tell Susie
Speaking of nuts & Susie, did you notice my newest update for my "Location"
post #7 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Yay!!!

You really are a crazy cat lady
Are you calling me crazy???? That's ok,....we'll just have to tell mr. blue pants that you like nuts....a lot ....
post #8 of 20
Thread Starter 
I'm soo excited about the kitties comming back tomorrow! I just scrubbed down everything and set up their cage again for them
post #9 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
Speaking of nuts & Susie, did you notice my newest update for my "Location"
Oh yes warm and toasty !!! You could be a honey nut


Did you notice my new title under the avatar ? Susies been pounding all day with that gavel
post #10 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
Oh yes warm and toasty !!! You could be a honey nut


Did you notice my new title under the avatar ? Susies been pounding all day with that gavel
I know! She loves that smilie ....i think it's because she likes her nuts crushed / I LOVE honey nuts!
post #11 of 20
Thread Starter 
I can't wait to see the kittens tomorrow!
post #12 of 20
They sure are a bunch of sweeties, I never had a baby kitten till I rescued the ones I have, I learned alot from it. I alway's thought that boys were sweeter and I couldn't beleive the difference in what they can be when you get them young, I Love mine dearly I found homes for 2 of the baby girls and I have regretted doing that because I think about them everyday, We think that no one can take care of them like we do, Ziggy, Zazzy and Zinger are my sweeties although I love Dunkin and Minman and Sissy the girls are the best behaved girls they are just wonderful and smart.. I Still could never do what you do I am to emotional for it, But I applaud you and everyone who works to try and make a difference you are the best group of people there are. I have said many times I know in my Heart that there are alot of people that care, there just aren't enough that care enough. Kiss all those darlings for me, and I know you don't do what you do for pats on the back it's all about the cats...So have a big bunch of nuts will ya Your a Great Person, No Pun intended
post #13 of 20
I love the location and your title!!!Thanks!!!
post #14 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Yay!!!

You really are a crazy cat lady
....
but what happiness of you!!!...
post #15 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by crittermom View Post
I love the location and your title!!!Thanks!!!
Thankyou! / Oh, and you and my god kitties are welcome
post #16 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post
....
but what happiness of you!!!...
lol, yup, I guess i'm a happy cat lady
post #17 of 20
Oh, how precious to get your babies back! I hope they recover quickly...enjoy your extra time!
post #18 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckiboo View Post
Oh, how precious to get your babies back! I hope they recover quickly...enjoy your extra time!
Thanks Becky!! I really appreciate that! I'm definitely looking foward to spending a little more time with them
post #19 of 20
This is probably they only time you've been happy to find out kittens have an infection! Enjoy your time with them...do you know how long you'll have them?
post #20 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
This is probably they only time you've been happy to find out kittens have an infection! Enjoy your time with them...do you know how long you'll have them?
Well, i'm not happy that they have an infection, i'm just happy that I get to have them in my care for a little bit longer ./ I will have them anywhere from 1 week to about 21 days- just depends on how soon they heal up
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Woo Hoo!!! The 5 kittens are comming back tomorrow!!!!!