Do you have peircings or tatoos?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just curious.......I've been reading about some of our members having them, and I'm just curious about it. I would never even consider it (other than my one peircing in my ears) but admire people who go against tradition and do what they want. (you know how it was traditinally just men who got tatoos years ago)

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have six tattoos, no piercings, though. I love ink!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just have my ears pierced.
I used to have my belly button pierced when I was 16 (with parent consent) but I took it out to clean it and it closed up.
oh, yeah I have no tattoos. I don't think i ever want one. If I do it will be of my heart dog, Jenny.

pippy-pops

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have a tounge piercing that I will never take out, my belly ring which was beautiful when I had a flat stomach but now have flab for a belly and I have one fairy tattoo on my hip bone.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have my bellybutton, ears and cartilage pierced. I have one tattoo on my back. I am thinking about getting another one. I want to get something matching with my boyfriend. Someday I am going to get a butterfly tattoo on my stomach, but that isn't until after I have kids because I am afraid of what it would look like after.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I have 7 piercings and 1 tattoo (soon to be 2 tattoos tho!
)
I'm cringing thinking where they all might be Kenz!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a belly ring and my ears pierced and a small tattoo of a butterfly on my left hip.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

I have my bellybutton, ears and cartilage pierced. I have one tattoo on my back. I am thinking about getting another one. I want to get something matching with my boyfriend. Someday I am going to get a butterfly tattoo on my stomach, but that isn't until after I have kids because I am afraid of what it would look like after.
A friend of mine had a tweetybird tat on her belly, then had two kids - poor, POOR Tweety! You should see him now. It's kind of sad, LOL.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only have my ear pierced currently. I used to have my belly button and nose pierced also. But I accidently got my belly ring pulled out. Jada got her tooth hooked in it as a puppy and it got yanked out. I got the nose ring removed. It looked really freaky and I didnt like it after I got it. I had it for maybe a month.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

A friend of mine had a tweetybird tat on her belly, then had two kids - poor, POOR Tweety! You should see him now. It's kind of sad, LOL.
Oh my!!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I'm glad I didnt get a tatoo then. I was thinking about it pre pregnancy. LOL

newcat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have 5 small tats, ( people have known me for years, and just noticed the one on my ankle!!) and my ears pierces twice. I wish I was the correct shape for a belly ring though......lol lol lol lol lol

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just have my ears pierced. I might have more piercings or a tattoo if I wasn't such a chicken.