What makes us do it?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is it some kind of primal need? Some kind of sickness? I mean, here I've been wonderfully innocent for the past 3 months, and for some reason, I succumbed this morning....................

TO A DONUT!!
Stupid donut. I am skipping lunch now!!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually they say you will never be truly satisfied if you don't have the right amount of sugar and fats n your diet. Don't skip lunch! Just have a healthy option like a salad with light dressing or something like that!

pippy-pops

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Don't worry honey! I have the same thing every morning with my daily fix Latte's! I just have to buy one on the way into work! I've never been able to resist!

BUT

I totally agree with Phenomsmom! If your body is cravy a particular sugary or sweet thing, it obviously is in need of it. Have whatever you crave, in complete moderation and then instead of cutting out lunch/Dinner, just have something light/lighter in calories that you would have originally had!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I havnt had a donut in forever! I've got a cold this morning so I'm stuck at home! I wonder if my mom would bring me a donut!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

I havnt had a donut in forever! I've got a cold this morning so I'm stuck at home! I wonder if my mom would bring me a donut!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yummmm donuts
I don't know what it is with me but I have to start everyday with sugar

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww Susie, you have had such fantstic results, that one little tiny doughnut was like a little reward and wont hurt anything. Just walk faster on your daily walk to burn a few more calories and DONT SKIP LUNCH!!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Is it some kind of primal need? Some kind of sickness? I mean, here I've been wonderfully innocent for the past 3 months, and for some reason, I succumbed this morning....................

TO A DONUT!!

You can't not once in awhile have something you like, I think it makes you want it more, Don't worry about it don't think about it Fergetaboutit, or you will be LQQKING in the mirror and see it stuck to your hip
Just have a nice salad and the lettuce will dissolve that donut

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

TO A DONUT!!
Wow. Seriously, you beating yourself about the donut is way worse than the donut, both for your mental health, and your weight loss. Stress hormones cause the body to hold onto fat.

Furthermore, skipping lunch won't help with your weight loss - it will most likely just damage your metabolism.

Please have a lunch - if you like salads - leafy green ones especially, they make a good choice (helps flush your body of toxins too). Given that your snack was sugar rich, you might want to stay away from carb-heavy lunches - but protien, fruit and veg are fine.

You need to eat. Food is not a vice.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE donuts!!! Why are they so good?? I don't know, but I love them and I refuse to stop eating them...I just had one like an hour ago and yes it has sprinkles on it

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One doughnut is not going to ruin you for life
It's ok once in a while to enjoy foods that you like in moderation